Huckleberry hound 1 Season 1959
Amazon Instant Video
1. Huckleberry Meets Wee Willy While driving a police car, Officer Huckleberry, is assigned to recapture a monkey called Wee Willie and return him to the zoo.
2. Lion-Hearted Huck Huck goes to Africa to bag a lion, but the lion uses all sorts of modern devices to outwit Huck. Finally, the brainy lion is himself bested by a jeep motor.
3. Tricky Trapper Huckleberry Hound gets his man but wishes he hadn't when he is assigned to bring in Powerful Pierre, an enormous woodsman.
4. Sir Huckleberry Hound Huck is a brave knight called on to rescue a fair maiden in distress.
5. Sheriff Huckleberry Huck goes out to bring in Dinky Dalton, the desperado. Dinky turns out to be a giant and Huck is able to capture his man only after some fast thinking. Huck is a brave knight called on to rescue a fair maiden in distress.
6. Hustler Rustler Huck Cowhand Huckleberry Hound, guarding his prize herd, is beset by a sneaky, persistent cattle thief.
7. Freeway Patrol Police Officer Huckleberry Hound, at the wheel of a squad car, is ordered to bring in a fleeing bank robber.
8. Cock-A-Doodle Huck Farmer Huckleberry Hound meets a foxy fox discovered prowling in Huck's hen house.
9. Two Corny Crows Farmer Huckleberry Hound is losing rows on rows of his corn crop to Iggy and Ziggy, a pair of crafty black birds who manage to outwit Huck at every turn.
10. Fireman Huck Huckleberry Hound is assigned by his boss, the fire chief, to rescue a kitten chased up a tree by a lively dog.
11. Dragon Slayer Huck Sir Huck is reluctant to ride forth in search of the fire-breathing dragon which has terrified the realm.
12. Hookey Daze Truant Officer Huckleberry Hound has been assigned to bring in two spoiled brats who skipped school.
13. Skeeter Trouble Huck goes camping, seeking peace and quiet.
14. Sheep-Shape Sheepherder A crafty wolf uses a younger wolf to distract Sheepherder Huck so he can attack the lambs.
15. Barbecue Hound Huck Hound has one of his most trying experiences with the neighbor's dog the evening he wants to barbecue a juicy steak in his backyard.
16. Hokum Smokum Huck Hound's Grandpappy Huck tells Huck about his days as an Indian fighter, and to hear Grandpappy tell it he won the West single-handed, until the real truth is told.
17. Birdhouse Blues Huckleberry Hound, nature loving citizen that he is, builds a bird house atop a pole.
18. Postman Panic A ferocious watchdog bars Huck's way while he is trying to deliver a letter.
19. Ski Champ Chump Huckleberry Hound and Powerful Pierre compete for the ski championship.
20. Lion Tamer Huck Persistent Huckleberry Hound has read a book on lion taming and undaunted by the fact the lion has just sharpened his fangs on a large file and then eaten the file!
21. Little Red Riding Huck The old nursery story is given a decidedly new twist. Grandma calls the police and accuses Huck of false impersonation and of trying to spoil the whole story.
22. Tough Little Termite Huckleberry Hound encounters a termite that eats not only the wood in Huck's house, furniture and station wagon, but even the metal airplane in which Huck is trying to escape.
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Daws Butler, Don Messick|
|Supporting actors||Doug Young, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
With his southern drawl and can get it done attitude,Huckleberry is the man... er dog ,Published 18 days ago by Johnny Marshall
Great value but my set includes repeated episodes!! Very strange.Published 27 days ago by R. Criscola
These are the original classic versions and it was great to see them againPublished 1 month ago by John
One of my favorites as a kid.....this one takes me back to my childhood......Hanna Barbera are gone now, but their memories live on in these great retrospectives.Published 2 months ago by Joshua W
Ordered twice, each time defective so there might be bad pressings out there. I have had it before and it's terrific in all respectsPublished 2 months ago by Keith Coppage
Alot of good shows have been taken off the air..due to this stupid thing out there called "Polictal Correctness",..which I can not stand... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Victoria R.Remington
I've been doin the " buzz buzz" for 49t yrs. helps me redirect my thoughts when I'm goin in a bad direction. Read morePublished 3 months ago by laurel A. LeDoux
I now have the Yogi Bear Show and Huckleberry Hound. It's just like it was on television. My little boy loves it and it keeps me sane in the car. Read morePublished 3 months ago by John B. Keenan Jr.