From the Inside Flap
In the last decade, we have had to face problems more serious than ever before -- personally, nationally, and globally. With so much seemingly needless pain and destruction in the human race, we need greater inner strength to remain hopeful, to avoid cynicism and despair.
Norman Vincent Peale, whose advice has helped millions, shows you how to:
* Conquer fear and guilt
* Like yourself -- at least most of the time
* Achieve prosperity and enjoyment of life
* Become physically healthy -- the natural way
* Keep the magic of enthusiasm working for you
* Tackle problems hopefully and handle them creatively
* Harness the power of prayer
You can make life as wonderful as it is meant to be. Let Norman Vincent Peale show you the way.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Norman Vincent Peale, one of the most influential clergymen of his time, is the author of forty-six books, including the international bestseller The Power of Positive Thinking. Dr. Peale's legacy continues today through the Peale Center for Christian Living, the Outreach Division of Guideposts, www.dailyguide posts.com/positivethinking.