5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone case
This case is great! I have dropped my phone a couple of times and there's no damage to the phone or the case. It's easily removable for cleaning. The price is cheaper here than at the AT&T store. I highly recommend.
Published on May 3, 2012 by kbrown4

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but peels
This case is cute but the back started to peel after a few days. Maybe it was just mine. I don't know
Published 10 months ago by LUv2Read443

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so GREAT!, March 4, 2013
S. Parker (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Mate Tough Series Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Pink Birds (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I decided to try a Case Mate Tough Case because my Otterbox Defender was crap after 4 months. The outer silicone cover lost its shape and tore and the inner hard case cracked. Plus, the silicone made it impossible to slide the phone in and out of pockets and bags without pulling the outer case half off.

I decided to try a Case Mate Tough this time around because it got good reviews re: protection and looked like a better design. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and here are the pros and cons so far:

PROS
- The silicone case is inside the hard case, so it should keep it's shape better, but there is enough of it on the "outside" that you can place the phone face-down and it will not slip off a smooth surface.
- The outer hard shell makes it easier to slip the phone in and out of pockets and bags.
- It's about half has bulky as the Otterbox but I don't feel like I've sacrificed protection for the phone - and I work outside and drop my phone often, so this is saying something.
- Much more aesthetically pleasing than Otterbox.
- All the cutouts work really well and all my accessories connect easily to the phone while the case is on.

CONS
- The screen isn't set as deeply inside the the case as with the Otterbox Defender. I haven't dropped this on it's face yet, so I don't know how well it will protect the screen. It looks like it will do a decent job on a flat surface, maybe not gravel though.
- The hard outer case is very smooth and will slip off of a smooth surface, and slip out of your hand, if you're not careful about how you place/hold it.

NOTE
- The birds are pink and orange, not pink and yellow as they appear in the photo. This made me happy because I prefer the orange, but just in case you were banking on the yellow...

If the phone takes a good tumble or something, I'll update this review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and sturdy... but bulky and 2 piece., September 3, 2012
I have had this case a few months now and I really enjoy it. It is bright, is holding up great, and really protecting my phone. There are a few reasons why I couldn't give it 5 stars. First, it is two pieces - an inner silicone-type piece that you put on and a hard outer shell that goes over that. I really don't like 2 piece cases. I am not sure if I missed this information in the description or what. Second, it is pretty bulky and will not plug into my iHome clock to charge. Bummer! I have to take the entire (2 piece) case off every night. Other than these two issues I love this case and have no other complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone case, May 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, May 20, 2012
I love this case! Much cheaper than in the stores, and very cute! Much more protection than other products I've had in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toughcase, June 14, 2014
Exactly as expected. Had old tough case & lasted 3 years. Hope to get same from this one. Cute case.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but peels, March 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Clm, April 7, 2013
This is a great case and the service was fast and easy. I would recommend to anyone who is considering this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars This case is the best!, February 12, 2013
I bought this case when I first got my phone. I loved it because it was adorable and hard-shelled, so it would have more protection. Its been about a year, and this case still looks great. It has a few cracks at the bottom and is starting to break bottom up. Tad Carpenter did a good job with the color and design as well as function!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love, January 7, 2013
This is the best phone case I've owned so far! Casemate is an awesome company with SO many options for every kind of personality. I own a few casemate covers for my iphone but this one is my favorite. It comes in two pieces, the rubber cover and then the hard cover that fits over it. It's just the cutest thing and I get compliments on it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, November 25, 2012
Love it .. Looks so cute and stylish on my I phone 4s.. Seller shipped it fast . It came brand new in package as stated .. Would buy from again ..Also protects my phone ..