Tour Edge Men's Bazooka JMAX 7 Gold Iron-Wood (Left Hand, Graphite Regular Flex)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The easiest hybrid to hit or your money back. Available individually or in complete 8-iron sets.
- Heavy 125 gram sole creates one of the lowest centers of gravity available in an iron. The result, even off-center hits fly longer and more accurate.
- Super thin face with variable face thickness for hotter, longer shots.
- Thin walls and forged steel crown provides a lower center of gravity making it easier to get shots up in the air.
- Lifetime warranty and 30-day play guarantee
Top Customer Reviews
It's absolute hype that you need to use irons. I have a 7wd instead of a 3 iron and so does Robert Garrigus- longest hitter on tour! I have all these hybrids and love them. I won't go back, just as I wouldn't get a 360cc driver instead of my 460cc version either!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
nice club a little heavier than I thought, but it gets the job done. convenient to order on line. should have ordered more.Published on June 5, 2013 by Julie Kratt
It is perfectly balanced. I have worked with a seven wood. But this is much better. Am getting much better distance with this club.Published on December 20, 2012 by harjeet monga
This is my best fairway club, goes 120-140 yds depending on how low you hit!
for ANY price a good club is worth it.