Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.96 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops - Set of 6
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.01 (8%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Take off for some fun with set of 6 blue Rocket shaped frozen pop molds and base.
- Make six healthy, money saving pops at a time using your favorite juices, flavors and ingredients.
- Handles feature built -in drip guard to keep hands and clothes clean while smartly designed shape make it easy for frozen pop to slide out of mold.
- Sturdy base made of BPA-free plastic measures 7.5 x 5 x 7.5 inches; keeps pops from tipping while freezing, after frozen individual pops fit neatly in freezer to save space
- Easy to use and clean and dishwasher safe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Tovolo Rocket Pop Molds
3-2-1-Blast off! The sky is the limit with these fun rocket-shaped pops. Here's spin to the classic ice pop, not just for kids, fill with a Daiquiri, Pina Colada, Margarita, or Mojito mix. Tovolo's Rocket Pop Molds are great for all ages.
Each Rocket Pop mold measures 7 inches tall by 2.25 inches wide on the top and .75 inches on the bottom, holding 2.5 ounces of liquid. The handle includes a drip guard to avoid messy, sticky hands. The base (7.5"L x 5"W) keeps molds secure from tips or spills. A thick sleeve keeps your ice pops chilled longer once outside the freezer.
- Includes set of 6 molds, 6 sticks, and base (13 pieces)
- Each mold holds 2.5 ounces
- Smart Design makes it easy for pops to slide out
- Remove one pop at a time
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
Pour your favorite ingredients into this detailed rocket ship, put on the sticks, place in the mold, and freeze. Now you have your own homemade rocket pops to enjoy day after day. They're simply out of this world!
- Awesome shape for all ages
- Excellent design comes in blue and orange
- A popsicle mold that holds more liquid
- Healthy homemade freeze pops
- Reusable, to reduce waste
Package Quantity: 1 | Color: Blue
Top Customer Reviews
Here are some positives:
- They can be removed one at a time.
- Making popsicles at home us MUCH cheaper than purchasing them at a store.
- The base and molds are extremely sturdy (much sturdier than they look in the image on Amazon)
- The molds fit snugly into the base so they won't fall over.
- The tops of the molds snap on, so they will not fall off easily when putting the mold tray in the freezer.
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe.
A few very minor negatives:
- The tops leak a tiny bit if you invert the molds before freezing, but then again, why would you do that?
- The top have handles that have a slight indentation that collects a tiny bit of water in the dishwasher, but if you wash them by hand or place them just so in the top rack, this isn't a problem.
And, a few tips:
- If you use plain fruit juice, be aware that freezing takes away some of the sweetness, which could be compensated for by using juice that is slightly sweeter than normal.
- Try using pudding instead of juice (we're vegan, so we've used vegan pudding), or even pureed fruit, which is healthier than juice.
- Melted ice cream also works.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run them under hot running water for a few seconds, then give the molds a jiggle and a squeeze, and they will remove just fine.
All in all, these molds are wonderful, and we would definitely purchase them again.
I LOVE these molds!
I love that I can pull one out at a time.
I love that I can wash one mold and refill it when I'm ready.
I love that DS is eating fruit pops when he wouldn't eat pieces of fruit.
Yes, they're more than the ones I got at the dollar store... but totally worth it! I was worried (until I got them) the molds would be unsteady in the tray... they're totally steady and I expect these will last many summers.
These are PERFECT.
Firstly, they're individually frozen, not frozen together as a big block of pops, so to get one out of the mold doesn't mean defrosting the entire batch in the process. Running it under warm water for a second or two didn't melt it into oblivion, either. The water caused the mold to visibly come away from the pop and slide off (so no running it an extra few seconds to "make sure" it would slide out and melting half the thing in the process). All of this also means she can help herself and doesn't need somebody to always hop up and get it for her.
Secondly, the holding tray base is a solid piece, so I don't have to worry about trying to balance the popsicle ends on the wire shelves of my freezer. Plus, once they pops are frozen, I can take them out of the base and lay them in on their sides in the door shelf of the freezer. Much better than halving half a tray of popsicles taking up an entire shelf.
Third, the portions these make are very reasonable. One pint of strawberries plus 1/3 cup each sugar and water filled all 6 molds with a little mix leftover. Ok, if you're a hungry grown-up, take two. But for a child, they're a very nice size. She was actually able to finish the entire pop in one sitting.Read more ›
The shapes come out great after I run a little hot water over the outside of the plastic mold. They come out relatively easily and hold the shape, but requires a little wiggling and patience (don't try to pull too fast). Other shape molds have had my kids in tears over the fact that the shapes get messed up when you pull out the popsicle so this is a big plus. ;)
My only major complaint is the size of the popsicles. They are huge. My kids almost never finish them. The same company has a ring pop mold that provides smaller popsicles, but it doesn't get good reviews for durability.
Also, the drip tray in the handle doesn't help that much with containing the mess--maybe it could be a little wider or something? As other reviewers stated it collects the drips, but doesn't contain it well and tends to spill out onto clothing very easily. I feel like the kids get just as messy with this as with a regular popsicle stick w/a paper towel wrapped around it.
Personally I don't care about the popsicles being messy and we mostly eat them outside anyway, but why bother having the drip tray feature if it doesn't really make a difference.
All in all, we are very happy with these and are going to get another Tovolo shape for this summer!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you like to control what your children eat --- especially when it comes to "junk food".... then these ice pop molds will be a hit. Read morePublished 1 month ago by K.M.B.
The only thing better than popsicles is rocket-shaped popsicles! These rule!Published 1 month ago by Jenny
My nephew loves coming over because of this. I've had no issues with it. Oh and to the other reviewers, run under hot water for a min, wiggle and remove. Rinse and repeat.Published 1 month ago by Erika Guerrero
These are hard to remove the pops, and hard to eat around the very rigid stick. My grandson can't use them, and even I don't like that stick way up the middle of the pop.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Kids love it. This was actually a second set we bought. Great productPublished 3 months ago by Ghost
Works great! Pops come out easily after running under warm water.Published 4 months ago by Karen Turner
I bought these as a variety to go with the Star shaped molds. These are also smaller for younger children. Rocket shape design is the biggest attraction with this item. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Gary
Cute popsicle molds! They can be a little tricky to get out because of the shape but that's the only issue! Kids loved them!Published 5 months ago by NHnl