Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 15, 2012
I don't use a bath towel since I got this bathrobe. It's warm, comfy and absorbent. The quality is perfect. I am very happy with this robe. I will order another one for my mother.
on December 27, 2012
I ordered a large and it is more like extra large. Really heavy weight, good for drying off after getting out of the whirlpool, that's what I bought it for.
I had to have sleeves hemmed up, but good value and arrived very quickly.
on October 7, 2012
we purchased two of these robes to wear after my husband and I got out of our outdoor swim spa. We spa in the evening, and it can be really chilly. These robes not only dry us off, but they keep us comfy warm, until we can close up the cover, and go inside. Nice purchase,
on June 4, 2012
I bought this robe for my husband. He really likes it. The bathrobe is very well made. It is perfect after bath or shower and it is warm. Terry cloth is soft and it's not very heavy. The price is very good, it's worth the money. I am happy with this purchase. I will order again.
on January 25, 2013
I bought this for my Mother for her birthday and she loves it! Very comfortable and loves the weight to the robe
on June 20, 2014
Ordered the sm/med for my 5 ft 10in 190lb husband for father's day. It fits right on the money with the shoulders exact, the length of sleeve to wrist, and some overlap of robe. I'm guessing the next size up would have been large...but if you like your robe roomy...the next size would be fine! The tan/brown color is great! The robe very fluffy and cozy. It washed up nicely...it did shrink a little bit but not much as it still fits my husband. I am 5ft 2in and I love the robe too...It is nice and roomy for me but I like it that way! But alas, it isn't mine.
on December 23, 2012
We have had this robe about two months. Maybe 3. When I first rec'd it, it was thick, and great. Now, after 3 months, its has already started fraying, has stitches coming apart that have to be trimmed and will prob have to be repaired soon.

Not what I would have expected from a 50 dollar robe. My first review was a good one, after use, not so thrilled
on November 29, 2013
I ordered the small/medium fit and the sleeves and the length were too long for me. The material is great but I am 5'5 in height and the robe is almost down to my ankle.
on January 25, 2015
ALL inside seams are frayed - some threads are an inch long. Looks messy and I suspect the seams will unravel. I'm returning it before that has a chance to happen because the robe is a total MESS. I've never seen such lint - my washing machine tub is coated, my dryer screen is coated and I leave a trail of lint behind me, on sofas and bedspreads and carpets….big clumps falling off.
on July 23, 2014
So far, I love this bathrobe. I've had it for about two months, and it has only gotten softer.

I will point out that I initially bought the robe thinking it would have a very soft texture to begin with, so I was surprised by the relative stiffness of the cotton. A wash or two takes this right out and gives it the downy feeling that I bought it for.

The color is very accurately represented in the photos above. It looks just like the one I'm wearing (Moss).

It only gets four stars because some of the threads have started to pull out on the front of the robe. It's not a deal breaker by any means, but I have only had it for about two months and I was surprised to see this kind of wear so soon.