- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$59.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (40%)|
Jasmine Collection terry shawl bathrobes are made of 100% absorbent Turkish cotton which is renowned with its extreme absorbency, surpassing durability and incomparable softness. Machine washable, made in Turkey.
- Terry Cloth Robe for Women and Men
- Luxury Shawl Collar Bathrobe
- Four different sizes available
- Machine washable
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- Made in Turkey
- Machine washable, wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.
- Wash bathrobe separately from clothing.
- Take off the belt from bathrobe before you wash it.
- Avoid contact with skin care products. Some skin care products may stain your bathrobe.
- Adding 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar to the rinse water will remove any detergent build-up and the lint.
- Avoid using bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Bleach breaks down the cotton fibers. Softeners reduce absorbency.
- If you see a pulled loop on your bathrobe, please cut the pulled loop with a pair of scissors. This will not damage the item.
X-Small/Small: Length: 44 inches, Shoulder: 18.9 inches, Chest: 42.5 inches
Small/Medium: Length: 46.5 inches, Shoulder: 20.5 inches, Chest: 47 inches
Medium/Large: Length: 47.6 inches, Shoulder: 22 inches, Chest: 51 inches
Large/X-Large: Length: 49 inches, Shoulder: 24.5 inches, Chest: 55 inches
* Melsimo is a registered trademark of TowelSelections.
Got this for my boyfriend after I saw his current robe had a giant hole . He absolutely loves this new robe says it's the best he ever had . Great buyPublished 1 day ago by Dawn
Feels nice and soft, may not last very long though, the threads are pulling out already after 1 monthPublished 4 days ago by the boomaster
The robe is beautiful. I ordered the "Rain" color, and it is a pale green/blue just as shown - very pretty. It is incredibly warm and roomy. Read morePublished 5 days ago by AgathaChristieFan
This robe is great! I would have liked it to be softer. It is a bit rough.Published 7 days ago by April
Very pleased with this Bathrobe. Feels luxurious after a nice shower.Published 8 days ago by Effie Pittman
Extremely disappointed. I was looking for a decent, high-quality robe... within a few weeks the threads were all falling out and it looks more like a robe of rags now. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Heidi Bussler
I am very satisfied with this robe! It is nice and fluffy and warm and is a great thing to slip into after a shower. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Tai