- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$39.95 & FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$36.00 (47%)|
Violet Collection Turkish Terry Kimono bathrobes are made of 100% absorbent top quality Turkish cotton for excellent absorbency and softness. Machine washable, made in Turkey.
- Terry Cloth Unisex Robe for Women and Men
- Terry Kimono Bathrobe
- Four different sizes available
- Machine washable
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- Made in Turkey
- Machine washable, wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.
- Wash bathrobe separately from clothing.
- Take off the belt from bathrobe before you wash it.
- Avoid contact with skin care products. Some skin care products may stain your bathrobe.
- Adding 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar to the rinse water will remove any detergent build-up and the lint.
- Avoid using bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Bleach breaks down the cotton fibers. Softeners reduce absorbency.
- If you see a pulled loop on your bathrobe, please cut the pulled loop with a pair of scissors. This will not damage the item.
X-Small/Small: Length: 44 inches, Shoulder: 18.9 inches, Chest: 42.5 inches
Small/Medium: Length: 46.5 inches, Shoulder: 20.5 inches, Chest: 47 inches
Medium/Large: Length: 47.6 inches, Shoulder: 22 inches, Chest: 51 inches
Large/X-Large: Length: 49 inches, Shoulder: 24.5 inches, Chest: 55 inches
* Melsimo is a registered trademark of TowelSelections.
I ordered a small/medium for my boyfriend, who is 5'10'. It fits well, and ends at about his knees.
I'm 5'2'' and it's huge but wearable on me. Read more
Really nice bathrobe. Cozy/warm great quality. We washed it a few times before wearing it and it barely shed at all. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Bride2be
I bought to give as gift... robe is somewhat small so my niece is owner of two robes rather the his and hers.Published 10 days ago by King Van Dao
It's a nice fit and convenient after a shower and at poolside as well. Beats anything I have found in my local stores.Published 17 days ago by Richard
My son loved the robe. He said it was soft, warm without being too bulky or heavy.Published 20 days ago by Peggy L. Colby
More comfortable than many 4 star hotels. It is white and it wasn't long before it needed washing. I washed the robe according to directions and some of the threading unravelled,... Read morePublished 20 days ago by 3G Palm Springs
I'm 5'3" and got the extra-small, which is perfect. The sleeves are the right length and the robe comes down a couple of inches below my knees. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Mimosa