5.0 out of 5 stars Great terry robe
I don't use a bath towel since I got this bathrobe. It's warm, comfy and absorbent. The quality is perfect. I am very happy with this robe. I will order another one for my mother.
Published on November 15, 2012 by Dale

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made
For the price( $90+ before sale)how they made it sound, I expected it to be nice an plush, rather cheaply made and not soft. My bath towels are better an softer than this thing. Got loose threads all over inside. I've seen better at Wal-
Mart, NO LIE!! Not giveing as gift now, sooooo
glad I didn't send direct to receiver.
Published 15 months ago by truckr

5.0 out of 5 stars Great terry robe, November 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice heavy robe., December 27, 2012
I ordered a large and it is more like extra large. Really heavy weight, good for drying off after getting out of the whirlpool, that's what I bought it for.
I had to have sleeves hemmed up, but good value and arrived very quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, December 10, 2013
Mart, NO LIE!! Not giveing as gift now, sooooo
glad I didn't send direct to receiver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Robe, June 4, 2012
I bought this robe for my husband. He really likes it. The bathrobe is very well made. It is perfect after bath or shower and it is warm. Terry cloth is soft and it's not very heavy. The price is very good, it's worth the money. I am happy with this purchase. I will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars hottubheaven, October 7, 2012
we purchased two of these robes to wear after my husband and I got out of our outdoor swim spa. We spa in the evening, and it can be really chilly. These robes not only dry us off, but they keep us comfy warm, until we can close up the cover, and go inside. Nice purchase,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 25, 2013
I bought this for my Mother for her birthday and she loves it! Very comfortable and loves the weight to the robe

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Robe...dont foresee it lasting, December 23, 2012
We have had this robe about two months. Maybe 3. When I first rec'd it, it was thick, and great. Now, after 3 months, its has already started fraying, has stitches coming apart that have to be trimmed and will prob have to be repaired soon.

Not what I would have expected from a 50 dollar robe. My first review was a good one, after use, not so thrilled

5.0 out of 5 stars Great robe! perfect fit, June 20, 2014
Ordered the sm/med for my 5 ft 10in 190lb husband for father's day. It fits right on the money with the shoulders exact, the length of sleeve to wrist, and some overlap of robe. I'm guessing the next size up would have been large...but if you like your robe roomy...the next size would be fine! The tan/brown color is great! The robe very fluffy and cozy. It washed up nicely...it did shrink a little bit but not much as it still fits my husband. I am 5ft 2in and I love the robe too...It is nice and roomy for me but I like it that way! But alas, it isn't mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY nice, April 18, 2013
AnneRose "Tinker" (Stevensville, MI USA) - See all my reviews
VERY nice, good quality, good value, just what I was looking for! What is this "more words required"? I don't have more words today!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very big, August 14, 2013
Got this for my husband who is a large (due to being overweight). The only choices are Small/Medium and Large/XL. Supposedly unisex. It swamped him with very long sleeves (he has longer than average arms). Returned it for a Small/Med. which I'm afraid will be too small - we'll see! Gave it 3 stars based on the sizing not the quality.