Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 12, 2014
This is a good quality bath robe for the price. It does not pill or fray after washing. The fabric weight is not the heaviest, but again, for the price it is good. I am 5'9" and slender. I ordered the Large/Medium and it fits perfectly in the shoulders, arms and waist. If I was any taller, it would be too short so if you are over my height, or if you normally wear a large, I would get the next size up.
on June 27, 2014
The robe was purchased as a gift, and I'm so glad I chose it over cheaper ones. It is soft and plush and the sizing was accurate. It is well constructed, and it washes well - no snags or pilling. Very happy with this robe and would recommend it for anyone. I've seen comments that it is too thick - but if you're buying terry, this is exactly what it is supposed to be. A great robe!
on July 20, 2014
I washed the "small/medium" robe before wearing it the first time to measure the shrinkage. The sleeves were only one inch shorter but the length from neck to hem shrank 2.5 inches. For me, the shrinkage was acceptable for an all-cotton garment.
on May 22, 2014
I'm 6'2" and 250 lbs. Can't exactly remember, but I think I ordered size 2XL. The length is perfect, and the sleeves ditto. I would not hesitate to recommend this robe. The fabric is comfortable and I actually look forward to wearing it every morning (I'm retired).
on July 7, 2014
Very nice thick, plush robe. Similar quality to Ritz-Carlton type, hotel robes. I bought one for my husband and me to out on when we come out of the pool.
on November 29, 2015
I purchased this about 5-6 mo. ago and at first was very please with the robe. Now I can honestly say it has been the poorest excuse for a robe I have ever purchased. It has "unraveled" around the elbow area and on the length of the sleeves. My first review was a positive one when first received but now I have been sourly disappointed in the manufacturing of this garment. I do hope the manufacturer receives this review.
on April 4, 2015
I have to say that the robe is very warm and fits nicely, however, after only owning a month, it is shredding! The shredding started shortly after I got it, but it wasn't all that bad so I kept it, but now, a month later, the robe is a mess with strings hanging all over. My wife walked by me the other day while I was wearing it and she said I looked like I was attacked by a cat!

I bought it from Amazon and intended to return it, but it is beyond the return window so I'm now looking for another robe and will most likely just throw this one away.
on January 28, 2015
Purchased one for my husband and one for myself. Got the men's medium for him, he is 6'1", 195 lbs, & men's small for me, 5'9" 140 lbs. we use them for the hot tub & they are perfect. Thick enough to be durable, but still dry just hanging on a hook overnight. Not too long, hit about mid calf on me, at knees for my husband.
on April 13, 2014
I like it. It is as I expected, warm comfortable and just the right size. I wear it every day.
on May 28, 2014
I bought this for my husband, and he's very happy with it. It's soft, absorbent, and doesn't overheat him. It's not as plush as I hope it would be, but my husband likes the weight.