5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy
Published on July 14, 2012 by Dan417

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy With It
Published 7 months ago by Cassie4u22

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, July 14, 2012
I bought this robe (actually, I bought two of them: one for me and one for my girlfriend) for a trip to Wilbur Hot Springs, as our existing robes weren't really suited for outdoor use. I really liked the kimono collar, as the cowl collar is more suited to a bedroom than an outdoor spring. The robes were thick enough to dry you when you stepped out of the water, but not so heavy as to get you hot while wearing it. They are comfortable robes and they wash well.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits as expected, August 13, 2013
Quality seems excellent and robe did not shrink after first wash. Very comfortable material and is sufficiently absorbent. Only had it for a few days so can't comment on durability. I'm taking it on deployment so I will update with how well it stands up against ship's crappy laundry machines.

As a female who generally wears women's size L/XL, I was debating on what size to buy. I wanted a robe that reached my knees, but did not drag. Without breaking out a tape measure I guessed on the size LG/XL even though the reviews made me consider the sm/med size. I wished more people had given their stats to assist in the decision so here are mine:

Female, 5 feet 11 inches, 200 lbs muscular frame (not round). robe extends aprox 3 inches past knees. sleeves reach my watch (just above wrist) when arms are at my side.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than satisfied, July 13, 2012
This review is from: TowelSelections Turkish Cotton Robe Kimono Collar Terry Bathrobe Made in Turkey (Apparel)
Excellent value. The robe is long, very absorbent, and feels quite luxurious. It's perfect for drying off after a shower while enjoying a cup of coffee. Even the service exceeded my expectations. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, July 9, 2012
Amazon Customer (San Diego, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Just what I was hoping for. The fabric is good quality but not too heavy. The seams appear to be nicely sewn and I don't expect they'll unravel when washed. I would definitely purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Sized Well!, July 30, 2012
My husband, at 6' & 200+#, liked the way the L/XL fit and it washed well. Can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For, July 11, 2012
I am very pleased with the robe. The Terry Cloth is soft and absorbent, and it fits well. I like the longer length, also.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great deal!!, July 9, 2012
I was a little worried that the price for this robe was too good to be true. I thought that it must be smaller than it appeared, or was a light- weight terry cloth. I couldn't have been more wrong. This robe is not only very generous in size, but is a wonderful heavy thick terry cloth. I couldn't be happier, and I would gladly give it six stars if I could. A fantastic deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal; sheds like a German Shepherd, March 27, 2013
I ordered this robe for my husband and he loves it. It is heavy, plush and absorbent. He is 6'4" so I ordered the XL, which hits the middle of his shins. At this price, I'm considering buying my own to replace my bathrobe. The only annoyance I had was the heavy shedding during the first few washes. If it's not obvious, wash and dry this robe alone the first couple of times. Then you're set. Overall, great product for a great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy With It, May 12, 2014
Again, another product from them that I was not a 100% happy with. The color was nice but the actual texture of the robe isn't as soft or thick as normal egyptian cotton should be. Plus the robe was super long. I'm short (5'2") and I bought a size S and it hits my ankles. I did not get that from looking at the pictures. I wish they had better descriptions and pictures on their website.

1.0 out of 5 stars quite hideous, actually, February 20, 2013
Cheap in cost and quality. And HUGE. I returned it immediately. Sometimes if a product is sold in a close-out sale it can be inexpensive and a worthy purchase. Not this. The fabric felt slimey and was thin. Truly dreadful.