5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great all cotton product. It had been difficult to find a robe in the department stores that was cotton and a good price. This one through Amazon was good quality . I washed and dried it on hot and didn't notice any shrinkage. A really good buy!
Published 24 months ago by Happy customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Something must have changed
Published 13 months ago by JER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 21, 2012
This review is from: TowelSelections Turkish Cotton Bathrobe Kimono Collar Terry Robe Made in Turkey (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, October 8, 2013
Great to wear following a shower. Absorbs excess water. The body is all warmed up and dry once robe is taken off. Hard to believe one can hardly find good bathrobes with towel material in local department stores these days. Those fleece robes are warm when put on, but not ideal following showers as they are not absorbent, therefore, body remains wet and cold when the fleece robe is taken off. I would recommend this to anyone for its purpose.

5 stars for the seller as well. Very prompt delivery service!

1.0 out of 5 stars Something must have changed, August 6, 2013
I read the reviews before purchasing this robe and was expecting a robe worthy of the price I paid. I washed the robe and my washer was filled with at least a third of the robes plush. I figured oh well, it must just be the initial shedding and it would be fine. Then I pulled the robe from the dryer and poof, there went another third of the plush. My lint tray was overflowing, not with just thick lint, but actual threads. I started examining the robe to find about 8-10 1" sections of thread missing from the seams. The problem worsened after every wash. Either my washer and dryer had a personal vendetta with this particular robe or something has changed in the way it's manufactured. I find it hard to believe that I received the same robe as the other buyers. Thank goodness I bought this from amazon. I contacted them and while I was still explaining the problem, the representative had already processed my refund. I wish more businesses were like amazon.

FYI..I am not affiliated with amazon in any way, but when I find something/someone that deserves praise, well...I give it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good comfort and looks at a great price, October 16, 2013
Picky John (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
If you're looking for a robe that heavy enough to dry in (terry cloth) and keep you warm around the home, this is very good choice for the price. I saw reviews written by some on this product and was concerned when I removed the robe from the plastic bag and saw lots of loose fibers. After a gentle washing cycle for the robe and drying on 'low', the robe came out fine and fluffy.

I was not sure what size to order. I'm 5' 9", waist size 35" and about 180 lbs. I decided to err on the larger size and got the Large/X-Large, which comfortably fit, but I did have to roll up the sleeves, since they are long. Again for a casual robe, oversize is fine. The next size down was called Small/Medium, so that may have been tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy, July 21, 2012
I am pleased with this robe. It's soft and thick, but not too heavy. The quality of terry cloth is very good and it washes beautifully. I use it every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 1/2 stars ~ they really need a between size, January 11, 2013
Bathrobes made of Terry cloth are great. These are no exception. The only concerns are size range and weight. The small/medium is just that and no more. I imagine that the Large/XL is too big. Given the chance, we may order the L/XL in future because the S/M doesn't have wiggle room if you are a good-sized medium. Also the weight would be nice for spring and fall and perhaps summer, but a little light for winter. They didn't shrink in the wash, so that's good. The search continues, but it could be a really long one. This is as close as we could get to this kind of texture. Can't believe how hard it is to find a good bathrobe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 10, 2012
Second time I washed it and it is even softer then the first time. I love Terry Cloth Robes and this one is a keeper. I'm glad I ordered the L/XL, because being cotton they do shrink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Manly, April 10, 2014
I really enjoy this thick cotton robe, and it's a great value.
The sleeves are too generous, however and I had them shortened by about a third by my local alteration shop.
The body is generously proportioned, so one can order the size conservatively without fear of it being too small.
(I ordered the next size larger fearful that the body would be too small, but it's overly generous in the body...not too much,...
but my fear was unfounded.)
I recommend this product highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Considering the price......., November 28, 2013
Considering the price, the robe fits well, length is perfect, and the quality is probably better than what I paid for. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Father's Day gift, June 17, 2013
We gave this to my husband as a father's day gift this year. He only had a micro fleece robe and was always complaining that it was too hot in the Summer months. I was nervous ordering this as other reviewers said it was way too big. But it arrived right away and was exactly as described. My husband is a true XL and it was perfect. The length was as the picture looked. I would highly recommend this as a gift or for yourself!

Rate and Discover Movies