- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|You Save:||$23.00 (43%)|
Square Pattern Waffle Bathrobe is a composition of 60% Turkish cotton and 40% Polyester. Not only it is double stitched for durability but also great combination of light weight and absorbency. Machine washable, available in two different sizes.
- Turkish Waffle Bathrobe for Women and Men
- Unisex, Kimono Collar Waffle Robe
- Two different sizes available Small/Medium and Large/X-Large
- Machine washable
- Made of 65% Turkish Cotton and 35% Polyester
- Made in Turkey
- Machine washable, cold water. Hang to dry or low heat setting on dryer.
- Wash bathrobe separately from clothing.
- Take off the belt from bathrobe before you wash it.
- Avoid contact with skin care products. Some skin care products may stain your bathrobe.
- Adding 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar to the rinse water will remove any detergent build-up and the lint.
- Avoid using bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Bleach breaks down the cotton fibers. Softeners reduce absorbency.
Small/Medium: Length: 46 inches and Shoulder: 20.5 inches
Large/X-Large: Length: 49 inches and Shoulder: 24.4 inches
* Melsimo is a registered trademark of TowelSelections.
I bought this for my wife, she seems to enjoy it, though not dying these hot Florida summer months. The material is a little rough, but for the price compared to other stores,... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Jeff
It is comfortable, light-weight, and covers me well. Just the thing for a summer robe.Published 10 days ago by dorothy g. nichols
I LOVE this robe! I was looking for a lightweight, summer robe that was not short. This one is just perfect. Read morePublished 11 days ago by shelleym
Really like the material and the style of this robe but s-m is too small, the only other option is l-XL and it completely swallows me.Published 23 days ago by Erin Leslie
Washes up beautifully and did not shrink in the dryer. It does run big but I like that better then too small. Wonderful robe!Published 24 days ago by Mamma
I wish it was just a little bit thicker. Its a great size. I had read it runs very big so I bought a small and it still fit great even when I was 9 months pregnant.Published 28 days ago by Alejandra Huggins
I bought one for me and one for my husband and both of us really liked them..I would defanitely recommend!!Published 1 month ago by barbara koontz
This is the most comfortable light-weight robe I have found, but it isn't tailored for those whose taper has reversed direction over the years. I'm happy with my XL robe. Read morePublished 1 month ago by R. Byerly
I am 6'2" 185 lbs. The Large / XL was way to big, the small / med was too small. Sent them both back, will look for another brand.Published 1 month ago by John Beaver