Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clear Cosmetic Bag
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Clear Cosmetic Bag|Change
Price:$4.25+ $6.00 shipping

on December 6, 2012
I ordered these bags for wedding party gifts. I was going to fill them with a bunch of different items. 5 out of the 20 I ordered were sewn with the side zipper on the inside! and 3 others had holes in them.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!
on May 7, 2012
Are you forced to carry your belongings in a see-through sandwich sack to your job? This 8x11x4" bag easily accommodates the basic staples of employment: a long wallet, 6x9x1.5" planner, cell phone, keys, book, sketchpad & pens, with a little room to spare. Beauty's Bin offered a FANTASTIC price and speedy shipping, with the bag arriving in 3 business days! Great vendor. As for this bag, it will serve its purpose for sure, but there are some disappointments: (1) The handy, zippered "front pocket" is INSIDE the bag unfortunately, which makes it useless as a "quick reach" for cell phones & keys. (2) The zipper pulls are cheap, so I replaced the main compartment zipper pull with something sturdy & funky for $4. The zippers themselves are decent. (3) I also replaced the flimsy shoulder strap with a better one I had laying around.
(4) The black dye on the handles left very minor stains on the PVC plastic in the folding of this product, but these are not noticeable once the bag is filled. The PVC plastic itself is suitably protective. Bottom line: if you want to make a fashion statement, look elsewhere for a bag
(and spend ALOT more money). But if you just want to get in & out of work without leaving something important behind, this is a good deal. Besides, you creative types can have some fun customizing this baby, and a favorite wacky decal will take it to a whole new level! Happy Trails!
on January 22, 2012
For the price, this was a wonderful purchase. It was a bit large. (9 inches long, 4 inches wide, 5 inches tall- 2 zippered compartments) So unless you have a large purse, or use it as an organizer, you may want to think about it. However, I use it for traveling. It is very sturdy (heavy plastic) and the zippers are strong, not flimsy. I like the handle part as well. For the price, I would recommend purchasing more than one since the prices are higher for less well constructed in the stores.
on October 31, 2012
No surprises here. It's a pretty sturdy plastic. Of course, it has a bit of the new plastic smell. If you're sensitive to that, then most of these products would be an issue. Not a problem for me. It seems to be well constructed and is exactly what I was looking for .. I will pack various diabetic supplies into it. That way, I can just toss it into a bin at the airport for screening. It will make the trip through the airport security a little bit less of a hassle.
on January 2, 2014
After a thorough search, this appeared to be the only transparent bag in the world that was the right size and shape to replace our opaque black hair-elastic storage one. I have a personal vendetta against opaque storage tubs and bags, unless the opacity is necessary for privacy reasons...I mean, what is the reason for NOT being able to see what you've got in there without opening and digging through it? I'm even replacing my old dressers with new ones that have frosted-glass windows on the drawers. But anyway. The bag is what it is, and that's great. Nothin' wrong at all. I put some little stray barrettes, headbands, etc., in the smaller zippered pouch on one side. Very fair price offered, too.
review image
on May 12, 2012
Just got this in the mail today looks just like the picture came very fast I got the free shipping the price was only like $5.40 something like that perfect make up bag for my purse or for trips or on the go.And I like it cause it's clear and I can see everything in it better then my old make up bag was getting to small can't wait to use this good dealer will use again the package was nice very good had no problems with it.
on April 30, 2011
I wanted a divider for my purse so I could find what I need. This works great since it is clear and has 4 zippered areas. It is easy to change purses with this bag also.
on May 3, 2013
I wanted a bag that I could use for travel that I wouldn't have to worry about getting it tightly closed again. This bag actually offers more room than a quart bag because it is the same width all the way up.
on January 30, 2013
great price, great bag, i have several of them and use them for traveling. love the fact that i can see through them. arrived promptly.
on September 6, 2015
After reading the reviews, I was worried my bag was going to be sewn inside out like so many others' and the small zipper would be on the inside. Luckily, it wasn't, and I received the bag as displayed. I gave it 4 stars because for the price, the plastic seems cheaper than different clear bags I've purchased. I prefer a softer, jelly-like plastic, and if I search hard enough I can find my preferred plastic at a very reasonable price. I only recommend this bag if you need/want a clear cosmetic bag and can't find a better quality one at a decent price.