4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vendor, an OK Bag with some issues
Published on May 7, 2012 by opinion8

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
I ordered these bags for wedding party gifts. I was going to fill them with a bunch of different items. 5 out of the 20 I ordered were sewn with the side zipper on the inside! and 3 others had holes in them.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!
Published on December 6, 2012 by Stacy Moldrem

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, December 6, 2012
I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vendor, an OK Bag with some issues, May 7, 2012
opinion8 (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clear Carrying Bag (Misc.)
Are you forced to carry your belongings in a see-through sandwich sack to your job? This 8x11x4" bag easily accommodates the basic staples of employment: a long wallet, 6x9x1.5" planner, cell phone, keys, book, sketchpad & pens, with a little room to spare. Beauty's Bin offered a FANTASTIC price and speedy shipping, with the bag arriving in 3 business days! Great vendor. As for this bag, it will serve its purpose for sure, but there are some disappointments: (1) The handy, zippered "front pocket" is INSIDE the bag unfortunately, which makes it useless as a "quick reach" for cell phones & keys. (2) The zipper pulls are cheap, so I replaced the main compartment zipper pull with something sturdy & funky for $4. The zippers themselves are decent. (3) I also replaced the flimsy shoulder strap with a better one I had laying around.
(4) The black dye on the handles left very minor stains on the PVC plastic in the folding of this product, but these are not noticeable once the bag is filled. The PVC plastic itself is suitably protective. Bottom line: if you want to make a fashion statement, look elsewhere for a bag
(and spend ALOT more money). But if you just want to get in & out of work without leaving something important behind, this is a good deal. Besides, you creative types can have some fun customizing this baby, and a favorite wacky decal will take it to a whole new level! Happy Trails!

5.0 out of 5 stars cosmetic bag, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Clear Cosmetic Bag (Misc.)
great price, great bag, i have several of them and use them for traveling. love the fact that i can see through them. arrived promptly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but not the size stated in description, June 3, 2012
The bag was nice however the description states the bag is 7.5 inches by 8.5" by 3" and the bag I recieved was 7" by 7" by 3". The bag arrived faster than expected and customer service was quick to respond to begin processing my return with no problems. If the bag was the stated size I would be keeping it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Let's just say you can "see through" this one!, October 31, 2012
John B. Fisher (Raleigh-Durham, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clear Cosmetic Bag (Misc.)
No surprises here. It's a pretty sturdy plastic. Of course, it has a bit of the new plastic smell. If you're sensitive to that, then most of these products would be an issue. Not a problem for me. It seems to be well constructed and is exactly what I was looking for .. I will pack various diabetic supplies into it. That way, I can just toss it into a bin at the airport for screening. It will make the trip through the airport security a little bit less of a hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect make up bag, May 12, 2012
This review is from: Clear Cosmetic Bag (Misc.)
Just got this in the mail today looks just like the picture came very fast I got the free shipping the price was only like $5.40 something like that perfect make up bag for my purse or for trips or on the go.And I like it cause it's clear and I can see everything in it better then my old make up bag was getting to small can't wait to use this good dealer will use again the package was nice very good had no problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this bag!, August 19, 2013
I bought this bag for the upcoming football season and the NFL's new purse rule. I need something small and not too expensive to carry my things in the games with. I received it today and it will work perfect. Not too small. Not too big. just right. I love the strap across the shoulder so I don't have to worry about setting my purse down during tailgating for the game. All women who plan on attending NFL games should really buy this. I may order a few more for my females friends I go to games with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of $10.10, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Clear Carrying Bag (Misc.)
Not only does this product have an incredibly offensive chemical odor, but it is so much smaller than I expected. It is, essentially, just a clear, smelly, plastic pouch. I was hoping to use this for my first aid supplies, but it is wholly inappropriate for that purpose. It would be about the same as shoving everything into a large zip-lock bag--which certainly would have been cheaper and more productive at this point. Very disappointed I've wasted ten dollars on this. Don't really know that I can use it for anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT BROKE!, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Clear Cosmetic Bag (Misc.)
IT BROKE THE SAME WEEK THAT I GOT IT. I HAD TIME MAKE AN EMERGENCY TRIP TO WALMART AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY SO I HAD TO DO WITHOUT. LIKE REALLY!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for travel, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Clear Cosmetic Bag (Misc.)
I wanted a bag that I could use for travel that I wouldn't have to worry about getting it tightly closed again. This bag actually offers more room than a quart bag because it is the same width all the way up.

Clear Carrying Bag