5.0 out of 5 stars MOST INSPRATIONAL BOOK I EVER READ!!!
After being involved in serveral Toxic realtionships, this book freed me. I feel inspired and more aware. I am looking forward to utilizing the information in this book for the rest of my life. It has also helped me with identifying not only toxic men, but toxic women. I also saw a lot of myself in these analyses. It has helped me to become a better woman.
Published on November 2, 2010 by TERI

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat superficial
Published 1 month ago by Healthy49

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST INSPRATIONAL BOOK I EVER READ!!!, November 2, 2010
This review is from: Toxic Men: 10 Ways to Identify, Deal with, and Heal from the Men Who Make Your Life Miserable (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Both Men and Women, November 6, 2010
As a man I read this book and it was great! It can apply it to women as well. It really helped me in my business since I work with a lot of women. It also was very useful in my personal life. The techniques really worked! I would highly recommend this book to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for Every American Man Woman, December 29, 2010
Every American man woman ought to read this book.

I am a fifty-five year old American male. We Americans are fortunate to live in this country, to have the freedom to be human. American men of all races should read this book and use it as a mirror to their own psyche, especially Rap Singers.

Every adult woman should purchase this book for every young woman. Every high school should make this book required reading for girls. "Toxic Men" is showing me what I need to change. Every person in recovery programs should read this book. If any man reads this book and does not find himself in these pages, he is either high or a sociopath.

I am shocked that this book has not received more media attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing; should be required reading!, March 8, 2011
Ashley (Hartford, CT) - See all my reviews
After having gotten out of an emotionally toxic and draining relationship recently, I purchased this book on a whim. I was hurt, frustrated, confused; I wanted to know exactly WHY I seemed to be attracting men who were toxic to me. Dr. Glass does an amazing job with profiling the types of Toxic Men (and Women, as these profiles can apply to females as well), explaining how and why we end up in these relationships, how to deal with them, how to get out, how to raise one's self-esteem, and how to spot a truly Non-Toxic Man. After reading this, I was able to pinpoint the toxic patterns in my exes, and learn how to better myself so I don't fall back into the same patterns again. This book is truly amazing, a Godsend; it should be required reading for EVERYONE, not just women.

4.0 out of 5 stars Learn the red flags, April 14, 2013
S. Nespeca (Poway, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Glass introduces you to the major types of toxic men, why we're attracted to them and guides you through a series of thoughtful exercises to help you pull yourself away from them. Although I don't agree with her recovery plan, the greatest part of this book is the list of 'dig deeper' questions. I use them in dating to detect red flags early.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a read!, May 11, 2014
If a man is ever made you miserable in a relashionship, this book is DEFINITELY worth a read. I originally borrowed it from a public library and had to returned, I felt I might need to read it again hence I bought it. I got a lot of useful information out of this book. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK FOR ANYONE, November 11, 2010
This book is entertaining as well as informative. Dr. Glass's great advice can be applied to me and women alike, no matter what kind of relationship you're in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Laura and Patti Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker) Endorse Dr. Glass' Book TOXIC MEN, December 6, 2010
"I have said the magic formula for a perfect marriage is CHOOSE WISELY, TREAT KINDLY. If a woman does not choose wisely, no amount of kind treatment will help. TOXIC MEN by Dr. Lillian Glass will set you straight on the what and whys of choosing the right men and courageously eliminating the wrong men."
- Dr. Laura Schlessinger

"TOXIC MEN is the must have manual to guide today's woman away from toxic men. I recommend this book to ALL my female members and women worldwide Dr. Lillian Glass rocks the house by giving the most insightful information on how to steer clear of toxic relationships by recognizing a good guy from a bad one."
- Patti Stanger, star of BRAVO's "Millionaire Matchmaker"Toxic Men: 10 Ways to Identify, Deal with, and Heal from the Men Who Make Your Life Miserable

Even Snooki from the Jersey Shore is Reading it

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Toxic lol, May 10, 2014
This book is well written and tells the truth. I had to laugh reading it. I seem to know these type of men. I now know there problems and reasons lol

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat superficial, November 13, 2014
There is some good info in this book. The 10 desciptions the author derives are somewhat shlocky. Although this is fine for a supplemental read, I would recommend other books if you are in an abusive intimate relationship, and looking for validation and coping strategies, as this one will be a little superficial for you. (Start with "Why Does He Do That", by Lundy Bancroft).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

$21.95 $16.53
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.