Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2014
Nice book..quick shipping.
on April 1, 2014
I saw this project featured in several different news outlets and loved the concept. This really is a darling book. This would be a great tool to teach smaller children about wealth disparity.
on May 30, 2014
Love this book. The photos are great, my two year old loves to look at the kids and talk about their toys.
on May 5, 2014
The pictures are big and beautiful. I plan on using it to teach kids about diversity and different countries. Perfect!
on April 3, 2015
I have shared this with our grandchildren so they could see that many children around the world,like and play with the same kinds of toys that they own.
on April 14, 2014
I bought this book for my 5-year-old son so he could see how children live in other countries. It is a very eye-opening book, great for helping kids learn a little empathy and appreciation, but also enjoyable for my son to see the kinds of toys other kids play with. Great value.
on March 9, 2015
This was a baby shower gift and she loves it.
on September 1, 2015
Great photos... A different way to understand and think about cultures, economic realities and countries status
on April 25, 2014
This was such a special gift to give a friend for her new grandchild. The mother and little girl love it
on November 29, 2015
The photos are nice but there is no narrative to go along with them.