Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toy Story 2: Read-Along
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 27, 2001
When I opened this and popped it in the computer I was pretty disappointed. I didn't realize it when I bought it but it is NOT an Animated Storybook. The still pictures hardly keep my daughters attention. Kid's like things that move and this storybook has minimal movement. The other disappointment was that it is narrated by one person instead of the original character voices. These things have meant that mine will be sitting and collecting dust. It was a complete waste of my money.
on September 25, 2001
I owned one of these and am buying another one. My son is a toy story addict. He broke the CD by accident and used the tape until it wore thru. For any kid who likes the READ-ALONG tapes this is a MUST HAVE!
Not only can you use the CD in your computer as a book on the computer but you can also play it in your regular CD player. There is a cassette too for those time when a CD player is not available. This is a very versitile set. It is not an inter-active computer storybook- just a read along book but it is still fun for the kids who like to read but just aren't quite old enough to do it by themselves yet.
on February 26, 2013
A lot of dialog is cut from the movie, and some scenes abbreviated or removed, in order to take the full-length film and pare it down to ~15 minutes. It is pretty well done, though, and my 4-year-old son loves it (and the other two - he likes to listen to them all in order).

The main thing I would have changed is less narration and more of the actual dialog, but perhaps that would have been harder for people who haven't memorized the movie to follow along with. Having some of the songs would also be nice, of course, but is prevented by the short length they went for.
on February 15, 2014
couldent get it loaded to her mp3 player didnt relize it was the storey wanted the song for her bday
on March 15, 2015
I adore these Disney stories. They are short, and perfect for bedtime.