5.0 out of 5 stars Do you hear that sound? Yep it's me eating my words!
So my take on any licensed game is that it is a piece of you-know-what. Let's be honest - if not attached to "the name" most of these games couldn't be given away let alone sold. The last Toy Story game Toy Story Mania! did not really live up to our expectations and was just a bunch of mini games. My kids liked WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Mario Party 8 much better...
Published on June 15, 2010 by AlexJouJou

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the game, HATE THE WII VERSION
The WII version is indeed extremely disappointing!

I Finished the story mode in a short amount of time and was so excited to get to the Toy Box.

After a few missions from each character (Ham, Slinky, and Stinky Pete) Ham is the only one left! the other characters have disappeared and I have no quests left from Ham. Thought I was missing something, so...
Published on June 29, 2010 by lbshutes

‹ Previous | 18 9 1014 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My sons love Toy Story and their Wii, so this was a no brainer to pick up for them for Christmas. They have had fun with all the different games on it. My son's favorite is riding the horse around to find stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun game, January 30, 2012
J. Jennings (Lancaster, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This game is very fun. My son who is almost 4 loves playing it. My husband has to help him during some parts, but it's a lot of fun. My daughter who is 9 also enjoys it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Bought this for my nephew as his "santa" gift and he loves it. I was worried about not getting this on time but the shipppers shipped it the day after i ordered and got here 2 days before xmas. (i ordered it on a monday night. So it got shipped on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tou Story 3 wii game, January 18, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This game is a lot of fun especially for children. I bought it as a gift for my younger brother and he was really excited about it. After a few minutes of playing you get the hang of certain moves and if you don't know them there are various help tools throughout the game. It's also great for two players, where you can play at the same time helping each other to pass challenges. Overall it's a lot of fun and follows the story line of the movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but can be frustrating (Wii), January 17, 2012
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
As a 33 year old gaming mom of a 12 year old special needs child, we share lots of game play. This game was one that we added to our collection at Christmas. We own this one for the Wii. The cut scenes are quite cute and the graphics in them are awesome. Game play, while fun in Toy Box mode, has had us completely frustrated on the Game Board.

As of this writing, we are stuck at Bonnie's House > Outer Space. The game requires use of the nunchuk to make Woody jump in specific directions and the nunchuk is not cooperating. He often jumps straight, in the same spots, upon my replays of this section, when I am trying my hardest to jump left or right. That is my only gripe with the game, so far. The game is sitting on pause right now because we've each tried to get past this part so many times that we're sick of trying lol

I'm all about games having a challenge, but for games geared towards children, this should be a breeze - for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Toy Story video game its excelent for my little sister that enjoys it a lot. I will purchase in the future in Amazon the other game for my family! Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings Toy Story 3 to life, December 29, 2011
V. Yuvan (Apple Valley, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My kids have been playing with this game for weeks. They love recognizing the caracters they are playing as and playing through the different levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my toddler, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Have only played this game with my son who is 2 once so far but he loved it. So fun. Cannot wait for him to get more confident in it the more he plays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game but little complicated, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This game is really good but I should have paid attention to the minimum age listed. I purchased this for a 5 year old and he really struggled to grasp the concept of the game. But in my opinion I think it is also a little complicated for an adult. Once we played with him for awhile he was able to enjoy the game so I still think it was a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but doesn't hold up, December 14, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's a relatively fun game, but the execution could be a bit better. The gameplay doesn't hold up and keep attention over time. In all, fun for young kids who are big fans of the film, but that's about it.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1014 | Next ›

Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii
Toy Story 3 - Nintendo Wii by Disney (Nintendo Wii)
$19.99 $16.44