5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, FUN & FULL OF ACTION!!
Published on March 4, 2011 by LaLa

2.0 out of 5 stars FUN but TOO SHORT
Being a FAN of TOY STORY since he was 3 years old, my son was extremely anxious and happy to buy this game. So I decided to write this review based on my ten year old son's point of view on the game:

PROS:
1- The graphics are incredible
2- The game is completely based on the movie, follows the same sequence
3- Contrary from TOY STORY 2 game, you...
Published on July 23, 2010 by P. Perez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, FUN & FULL OF ACTION!!, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I received this Toy Story 3 game very quickly, nicely packaged. I purchashed this for my 7 yr. old son, he and my 11 yr. old son with Downs love this game, they would play this all day if I let them. I've actually had to help them out in some of the games and from what I've experienced it's a great game for children and the kid's at heart. I would highly recommend this game & the seller. Thanks so much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story 3 PSP, January 1, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
Overall, this was a fun, quick game. I purchased it for my girlfriend to play, and she played through it in about 4 days, maybe a total of 6 hours on the game. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. It doesn't have much of a re-play value, but for a fun and easy game for kids it was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story 3 PSP, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
Best game ever! Bought this as a Christmas gift for my two kids ages 3year old and 8 years old. They loved it and so did I and my husband. Great Seller and came on time!

2.0 out of 5 stars FUN but TOO SHORT, July 23, 2010
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)

PROS:
1- The graphics are incredible
2- The game is completely based on the movie, follows the same sequence
3- Contrary from TOY STORY 2 game, you do not play ONLY as Buzz Lightyear. You can play as Woody, Jesse, the Aliens, the Army Soldiers, as BullsEye (only in Woody's Adventure)and of course as Buzz.
4- There are minigames, Buzz Adventures( where you fight ZURG) Woody's Roundup (based on Woody's Show) all these are minigames you unlock throughout the story.
5- You can collect stars throughout the game to use to unlock cheats
6- You can replay any level completed, by trying to beat the clock to collect coins and use to unlock trophies and movie images

CONS:
1- The major reason we're giving this game 2 stars, is because it was wayyyyyy to shooooorrtt.
My son finished the game in a day. I finished it as well in a day.
2- The game is way to expensive, for what you're getting. He paid $35.00, I guess for graphics.
3- It wasn't hard at all, maybe it was targeted for younger kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice game, January 17, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I bought this game for my nine year old son for Christmas. He really enjoyed it.
However, it was not very challenging for him.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but short !, December 30, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
This game was given to my son as a christmas present 2010. He played it for about three days then stated he had completed the game. Sure enough the the credits were rolling and the game had finished. He enjoyed the game while it lasted but in his opinion it was far to short and easy to complete (son aged 7). He is used to playing games like Star Wars and continues to try and complete this game two years after having it brought for him. I think like Woody in toy story one this DS game will be left on the shelf and forgotten about !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids game, August 9, 2014
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
Awesome game! my 6 year old has really enjoyed playing this game from the moment we got it. He is what I call, 'technology neglected' but found this game to be simple enough to get on his own without having me constantly help him. I was hesitant to buy the game after reading reviews on how easy the game was and that some kids beat it in one setting. I thought the game was great for him. Its an easy, fun and entertaining game for a small child that isn't technology flooded. I would recommend for any kid that's not easily entertained by video games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Child!!, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
Grandson was happy to received this game! Nothing more to say except that this is one game that he wanted

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but outdated..., May 15, 2014
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
The game is great interactive fun for kids (or big kids). However there are much better Toy Story games available that are more recently released. This game specifically was released in 2011.

4.0 out of 5 stars PSP Game, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I rated this a four star as it was in great condition, good price an grandson likes it a lot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP
Toy Story 3 - Sony PSP by Disney (Sony PSP)
$19.99 $16.39
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.