Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Platform: PlayStation 3|Change

on May 1, 2011
My 4 year old son LOVES this game. He can't play story mode well, but Toy Box mode is perfect! He just wanders around doing his own thing while I unlock new missions and buy new items for him to play with. This is the first game I've found where we can both go off and do our own thing without messing up the other person. This is by far his favorite game!
on February 19, 2012
I purchased this game for my grandson Braxton for making honor roll. He really liked the game and played it until he beat it.
It came it quickly and was reasonably priced.
on April 9, 2012
Estoy complacido Con Este Producto y El Tiempo estipulado Para La Entrega muchas gracias! Bye espero volver negociar Con ustedes Gente Muy Seria, buen regalo for me son
on March 17, 2015
This game is WELL worth the money! My kids have been playing it for months and they still find new things everytime they play.
Good price and a lot of diversity.
on November 12, 2015
I have to admit, I love this game! Toy Story has always been one of my favorites and the disc definitely gets a lot of use from the whole family! :) Fun family time!
on March 11, 2012
the game is very good but sometimes it gets a slightly difficult, but overall is a good title where children have so much fun with the characters of Toy Story 3.
on April 14, 2014
I feel this game is good for all ages and definitely not one to worry about for the younger gamers. It has enough challenge for an adult and fun for children.
on January 22, 2016
My four year old is obsessed with this game. He loves the movie and is great at the game. Some parts are a little hard for him but he really enjoys playing.
on January 31, 2014
My three year old is a toy story fanatic. He can never play games with his older brother so I bought this so every so often he can play like a big boy too.
on August 4, 2015
my kids absolutely love toy story and this game is no exception... my 3 and 4 year old play it really well and my husband even enjoys playing it with them.