5.0 out of 5 stars Toy story blanket
This blanket was perfect. It was soft and fluffy as I wanted. My grandson loved it and best of all it had bothWoody and Buzz on it
Published 20 months ago by Dee

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed :(
It is not very soft and it is really thin. I did keep it because it has woody n buzz on it but I expected better quality for the money.
Published 10 months ago by ML333

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed :(, October 21, 2013
This review is from: Toy Story Fleece Throw Blanket - Buzz Lightyear Woody Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy story blanket, December 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, October 17, 2012
I bought this for my girlfriends younger brother (4 years old) for Christmas, lets just say he liked my gift the best! It's almost been a year now and this is still he's favorite blanket to sleep in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the pic, January 16, 2012
This item was exactly what I wanted. My nephew loves toy story and I got him this blanket just in time for Christmas
Wonderful

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kid Blanket!, March 3, 2011
S. Urbaniak (Collingswood, NJ) - See all my reviews
This blanket was for my 2 year old to compete with his sister's Tinkerbell blanket. My only complaint would be that it's kinda thin. But since it's fleece, it's still very warm. Perfect for a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Blanket, January 28, 2011
Babs Brooklyn (Brooklyn, New York) - See all my reviews
Bought this blanket for my five year old to use at rest time in school. The blanket larger than expected -- a good thing. He loves it and says it is cozy. Have no idea how it will hold up, as we just started using it. But the quality seems good. The character images are clear and colorful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story fleece blanket, January 15, 2011
I was very pleased with the quality of the Toy Story fleece blanket. It was much bigger than I thought and my Godson loved it!!

Rate and Discover Movies