Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toy Story Mania! - Nintendo Wii
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$38.42+ $3.99 shipping

on April 5, 2016
We love the Toy Story Mania ride in Disney World, It is on our top list of favorites. I was super excited to get this game especially 3 months prior to our next trip. It was very comparable to the ride/game itself. It gave us lots of practice and help to great some new excitement to family game nights. We haven't played our Wii in years and now it is dusted off and back in use. This game is a blast! Great to play as a family or even by yourself. You do not need 3D glasses to play this as someone could think. It has a 3D sort of look to it. Have fun competing for top score!
on March 19, 2016
I'm a huge Disney fan and this was a definite treat to see to be like I was back in the park. It is fun and they added several levels of different types to add a little different flare but ultimately you will feel like you are repeating the same thing a lot. They get a great rating as this truly is a whole family game (two parents, 5,3 year old all play) and does have those family trip memories attached.
on February 8, 2016
Toy Story Mania is one of mine and my daughters favorite rides while at California Adventure. This game doesn't disappoint as it features a lot of the same games as the ride. It's a lot of fun and something we can enjoy together.
on February 20, 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter. The games are all very similar, and not all that exciting. Several of the games require excessive waving that caused a lot of wrist fatigue and aching in both my 5 year old and myself. The marker used by the wii remote for shooting is kind of slow and sluggish, and doesn't seem to respond well to moving around on the screen. At the same time I purchased this game, I also bought her Nickelodeon Wii Fit and Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd dimension, which my 5yo LOVES! I would not waste your money on this game, and move on to something that will actually be played, and fun had.
on May 6, 2015
We were looking for a wii game that was appropriate for all ages to use during a specific event. This one worked wonderfully! It is very similar to the ride Disney uses at their theme parks. One feature we especially appreciated was that you could simply hold down the button and the game would keep shooting, unlike other games were you have to press it for each shot. Highly recommend.
on July 30, 2013
Like others, I bought this game to remind our family of the awesome ride at Disney World. It does not do that. My 6yo and 4yo quickly lost interest in the repetitive, monotonous-motion games and stopped trying to beat the Story Mode and so never unlocked all the mini-games.
This game requires you to go through a relatively long set-up process each time you play, which frustrates young children. Older children would probably be turned off by the monotony of the play.
Recommendation: play with your child to beat all of the Story Mode in order to unlock all free play mini-games. Then the child can pick and choose from the fun games.
on April 19, 2014
My family went to Disneyland last year and loved this game. It really is exactly that game and I don't have to wait in line. Adults and kids will enjoy playing this and can be on a pretty even playing field too.

There are some games you can play in 3D, but I didn't think it added anything. It is in 3D at Disneyland which is awesome, but on this game, it doesn't add to the experience.
VINE VOICEon November 10, 2009
I must admit first off, I am a casual gamer. I like to play video games from time to time, but they are not my passion. So games like this one, easy to pick, easy to play, and easy to put down are my favorite types of game. This game does mimic the theme park ride, since I just came back from Disney, I found this to be a lot of fun. Many of the screens are the same ones at the park. The animation is fantastic, I loved that most of the character voices from the movies are included. This would be a perfect game for the whole family, or even at a party. If you enjoy games with arching theme plots that provide hours and hours of good game play, I would pass on this game, and select something else. If you are looking for something everyone can play, this is the game for you.
on December 30, 2014
Cute but a little hard to navigate. You have to play story mode to advance. Free play just gets you stuck on one level. Good thing for other comments to figure that out of it would have just been returned.
on March 24, 2013
My son seems to really enjoy this game. There really isnt much to it however. A lot of the game are pretty repetitive in the sense that the objective in each individual game are the same. But for a 4 year old who is the one playing the game it doesnt seem to bother him. Plus its easy for any one to play with him, especially if his cousins/friends are coming over. Not much teaching required so its an easy game for them to pick up on fast. The game has also taught him to become more steady with the Wii remote which he struggled with before he started playing the game. I would recommend for any first time video gamers especially those who are Toy Story fans like we are!