5.0 out of 5 stars Advise on Returns
Published on November 3, 2010 by strex

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy With The Service at ToyWatch Company
Published on February 6, 2010 by Wanda F. Cross

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy With The Service at ToyWatch Company, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Toy Watch Women's 32208-WH Classic Collection Watch (Watch)
I'm very happy to have a chance to post a few words about this purchase. The watch was lovely, but I wanted to return it because it was just too big for me. The band was not only way too big, but the watch face itself is huge. I must have awfully small wrists, because the watch face stuck out on both sides! Shortening the band, which I would have done, could not solve the problem. I emailed the company, as directed, to get a Return Number (called RA). No response. I emailed again. No response. I emailed a third time to tell them I needed to return it quickly because I was coming upon the 30 day return limit. No response. So I mailed the watch back last week, which cost me $9.98, without the RA number. I certainly hope my money is returned, but I now have no confidence in hearing from them. It was almost $300, so of course I'm awaiting word and am going to write the Better Business Bureau if I don't get a response in the form of a refund. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!, February 8, 2010
Don't take a chance on this watch.. It looks good, but you will get no response from customer service. My watch didn't keep correct time and I have emailed 4 times and no response. THe phone goes to voice messaging. This has been a 300.00 mistake. I am turning them over the the BBB. I'm afraid to mail it back to them, because they don't reponsed to any emails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advise on Returns, November 3, 2010
I have this watch and love it... no problems at all. I do want to tell those folks who have had problems that they should try to return/exchange the watch to the Amazon retailer they purchased it from. As far as I can see, ToyWatch does not sell direct on Amazon -- other watch sellers are selling ToyWatches. Trying to return a watch directly to the company when it is purchased from another retailer is akin to trying to return a pair of Nikes you bought at Macys directly to Nike... that makes no sense. You gotta start with who actually sold it to you and let them deal with getting the refund from ToyWatch... that is, after all, their job. Just saying. Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars all i had hoped for and more!, April 6, 2010
i have been thinking i wanted this watch for months, but it was unavailable. finally i got the opportunity to purchase it, and did. the price is more than i usually pay for watches, but i just couldn't find another white watch that i liked this much. one thing on this face that is always important to me in a watch is the date. aside from that though, it's just plain beautiful. it's large, which i love, light because the bracelet is plastic, but it looks like a million bucks! this is my first Toy watch, but it definately won't be my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, March 17, 2010
Had to have it after seeing it in the Blindside. However, the band keeps popping open by itself. An email to customer service 2 weeks ago got no response. A phone call to customer service last week got no response. Will call again this week and if no response will call every day then. After paying $295 for a watch, I really don't want to spend another $25 for a new band when I just got the watch at the end of January.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy TOY WATCH!, September 3, 2010
Simply put - DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! The watch I ordered was cheap looking and way overpriced. I am currently trying to contact customer service to get my refund and will probably never get my money back. This company does not return emails and does not accept phone calls. You will get a call center who has no intention if relaying the message OR the ToyWatch company is getting messages and not returning calls. There has been so much written about this company, I can't believe they are in business.

Needless to say, this company is very difficult to deal with and the watches are NOT WORTH IT! Buy a watch that looks like what you see here for $18 and you will get the same product.

Yours,
$300 Poorer

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Deal With This Company, October 6, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but HORRIBLE customer service! Protect yourself - DON'T BUY!!, October 6, 2010
My mom bought me the not-so-blingy version of the "Sandra Bullock" watch for my birthday and I decided to exchange it for the actual watch worn in the movie. I was so excited to get the new watch, so I attempted to contact the company regarding return/exchange procedures. However...after dozens of phone calls and emails from both myself and my mother, not a SINGLE person from the Toy Watch Company had talked to us or answered our questions. A representative would answer the phone and tell us they would call us back, or else we would get emails saying "thanks for your inquiry but we are really busy right now". So, to make sure the watch was returned before the 30-day deadline, I downloaded the "Return Authorization" form from the website, filled it out with SPECIFIC directions, telling the company to charge our credit card for the upgrade and shipping, and mailed the watch back - USPS confirmed it was delivered. Several weeks later I still had not gotten the new watch and our credit card was never charged or refunded. We finally got our money back by going directly through Amazon, who issued a prompt refund. I was really bummed because I loved the watch, but it is NOT worth giving this company my money! Protect yourself - either make SURE you buy the exact product that you want, because it will be impossible to return, or buy from a different company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Junk!, December 3, 2010
My wife very much wanted this watch for Christmas. I ordered the 32208WH, and received a 32008, which did not have the crystals around the face and costs $100.00 less than the watch I ordered. The watch is poorly made, seeming like something one would win in a machine at the carnival. Craftsmanship is non existent. I contacted Toy Watch and was told someone would be in touch. I have yet to be contacted. I boxed up the watch and shipped it back. From other reviews I've read I hope I get a refund in the next 6 months. Do not buy this watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Second One Works Great, March 16, 2010
My wife loves this watch, but this is the second one, the first on didn't keep time.

Toy Watch Women's 32208-WH Classic Collection Watch