5.0 out of 5 stars She's in control now!
Excellent buy! We just upgraded from those cheap metal ones everyone gets as a joke. Not too intimated by these but really open to the intimate experience. These don't dig into your wrists, and you can unhook them to position as you see fit, what more could you ask for.
Published 12 months ago by Happily Helpless

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird packaging
These came in a very weird package with very strange dice... Handcuffs themselves don't work well, both my partner and I were able to free our hands at any given time when we were using them. Either the clip came undone or the feed loop for the strap holding the two cuffs together would slip out of the plastic piece altogether. Wouldn't recommend.
Published 3 months ago by lind6450

5.0 out of 5 stars She's in control now!, July 2, 2013
This review is from: New Sex Toys Hand Tied Posotioning Sex Tools Bondage Handcuffs (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the lady wanted..., May 9, 2013
Sam (Dalton, Wi, US) - See all my reviews
Safe yet sturdy, perfect for beginners or someone who has been down this road before. Its a great product and I would buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird packaging, April 3, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars FUN BEDROOM ACCESSOY!!!, February 7, 2014
This was a very fun bedroom accessory... until the plastic buckle broke... then it was just another sex draw show piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got here a day early, February 5, 2014
Hope (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
The handcuffs got here a day earlier than Amazon expected, which was amazing. The product looks exactly like it does in pictures, which is a definite plus, I don't want to buy a product and then it look completely different from what I thought I was buying. I haven't had a chance to use them yet, so I can't say whether or not it is durable. My husband is away right now, but will be here next week. So I will come back and update my review on how well the product works. Overall I love it so far, now we just have to make sure they hold up like they are supposed to. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 26, 2013
This are great. They do not hurt your wrists, and they fit my husband's bigger wrists, and my tiny wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality cuffs, September 20, 2013
Very comfortable and has a soft lining. Can fasten pretty tight too. Best quality cuffs on amazon. Im happy we chose these.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, September 15, 2013
actually very strong hold and the good part is you can de attach them and attach them to another foreign object

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, August 6, 2013
Charles Rodby (Minneapolis, Mn) - See all my reviews
For the price these are fun if your mate is in to this sort of thing. We've been experimenting a little now and then and these are preferable to real handcuffs, especially when intoxicated. Real hand cuffs have tiny keys and can be closed too far and could be painful. These velcro cuffs are padded and you could get out of them on your own if necessary.
If you would like to know something specific about this item just ask and I'll try to respond within a day or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Interior and Sturdy Construction, August 5, 2013
These cuffs are economical and well made. They are easy to put on and remove. The rings and clasp are strong.

Rate and Discover Movies