ToysRus has a better deal = buy one get another 50% off

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2010 9:15:05 AM PST
I saw the add last night, so I'm going to pickup epic mickey and maybe donkey kong country or Just dance 2 half off.

Posted on Nov 28, 2010 9:31:37 AM PST
Donkey Kong Country Returns is great.

Posted on Nov 28, 2010 9:34:10 AM PST
Grimes says:
Nah, isn't necessarily the better deal. See, if you get Epic Mickey for example plus another game that is at regular price (then, with half off even), subtotal before tax is about $80. Then with tax, it's nearly $85. Were you to get Epic Mickey and wait for your $10 credit to kick in, then you could get another game for $10 less, plus no tax or shipping. In certain cases, you're only saving between $3-5 going the Toys R Us route, and in some cases, you actually lose money. Also, you can't get Epic Mickey AND Donkey Kong under that promotion.

Posted on Nov 29, 2010 7:17:30 AM PST
Gareee says:
"Also, you can't get Epic Mickey AND Donkey Kong under that promotion."

Actually, no where in the ad at all does it say any wii titles are eclused for the 50% off discount.

So buying two would save $25, as opposed to the lower svaings here.

But the kmart deal looks even better than the tru deal.

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 12:01:00 PM PST
Best buy has a good deal too... Buy Epic and get 50% off select games (incl sonic colors) and got the Paintbrush Chuck (collectible) for $10.00

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2010 12:46:06 PM PST
Gareee says:
I might have liked that paintbruch chuck. I saw the deluxe Epic Mickey pack with the black paint blob charger.. that looked frickin cool!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2010 9:05:25 AM PST
D. Schiller says:
i work at toys r us and you can do mickey and donkey kong in that deal

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2010 10:00:34 AM PST
Gareee says:
I did that yesterday.. no paint brushes in stock at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2010 10:23:58 AM PST
you can also get the udraw tablet at half off if you buy epic mickey. it's normally $70 and i got it for $35.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2010 2:40:51 PM PST
That's exactly what I did yesterday--got DK Return and Epic Mickey at Toy'sRus. I was going to use the 5 dollar off $25 coupon that came in from Toy'sRus a while ago, but found out that video games are among the exclusion items now:(

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2010 6:01:08 AM PST
Just dance 1 is better than just dance 2. It seems like they ran out of popular songs to use because they used all of the classics on the first one. Personally I was disappointed with the song selection.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Disney Epic Mickey - Nintendo Wii
Disney Epic Mickey - Nintendo Wii by Disney (Nintendo Wii)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (460)