4.0 out of 5 stars fun for the beach
Published on July 12, 2009 by M. J. M. Callahan

3.0 out of 5 stars Price reflects the durability
The set comes for a very reasonable price and is certainly well suited for playing with sand and water. As already described in another review, the top of the watering can comes off pretty quickly and cannot be fixed to the bottom part anymore. I've ordered a Spielstabil watering can now, which though costs nearly as much as this whole set...
Published on April 14, 2011 by HMH

4.0 out of 5 stars fun for the beach, July 12, 2009
We bought this set for our children ages 7, 6, 5, and 2 for a vacation at the beach. They all enjoyed this set. They didn't have much use for the sifter, and the watering can was a bit small, so they had to keep going back to the water to refill it. Overall it stood up to daily use by these 4 children for a week - which was all we needed. It was nice that everything fit back into the carrying case as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son likes it..., March 25, 2010
My son loves his new beach toys.Arrived on time in great condition as always. Thank you amazon.
However, we saw this same toy today at target priced 9.99+tax so if a trip to target is not so much of a trouble for you try your local target store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a first-timer, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Beach Set in Bag (Toy)
We bought this for a cruise to the caribbean with my 2.5-year-old daughter. I was really worried that it wouldn't pack well in a suitcase or that once I got it out of its carry-all bag, I would never be able to fit it all back in. WRONG. It packed great and was easy to repack at the end of the day and the end of the trip.

My kid loved it. It was perfect for her to be able to carry water back and forth from the ocean and she used all the tools. She was busy for hours at the beach.

In one big wave, the water sprinkler on the water can broke off which was a bummer. But that should be fixable with a hot glue gun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great set of sand toys, November 25, 2008
A. Cuiffo (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
we ordered this sand set for our 18 month old. we took it on vacation with us and she is just learning to have fun at the beach. this is a great set with all of the basics, she especially enjoyed the watering can. great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars So worth it!, June 14, 2011
This review is from: Beach Set in Bag (Toy)
I got this set for my 22 month old son for our trip to Hawaii. We received it quickly and my son immediately lit up when I showed it to him. The cute bag and watering can alone are worth the fourteen dollars I paid. We haven't gone on our trip yet but he wanted to play with it as soon as I showed him how to pour the water from it. He had me fill it up about a dozen times back to back just so he could watch the water pour into the gutter... ahaha! Then he wanted to play with it more when his Daddy got home. The Airplane and Train are bigger then I imagined them, which was nice, and my son immediately recognized and loved them. I could see that the shovels and rake would probably break if used on hard soil, but they are made for SAND after all so they are plenty durable for that. And the adorable bag has a little wiggle room left in it for if you wanted to add a few small things to the set. I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars water & beach toys, January 19, 2008
A. Lennick (Northern Califona) - See all my reviews
Nice little beach set; comes in a handy carrying "case" and lots of fun for young kids at the beach. Smaller than I expected, but still fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Additions to the Sand Box, May 12, 2010
I was a little hesitant to buy this product due to some of the reviews about durability. However, we've had this product for a week and so far it's been a great addition to our sand box. The toys seem very durable and a lot comes with the set. Granted, my 3 yr old is using them in a sand box as opposed to the beach so he may not be using them as hard as others. My son also loves to take water from his water table and put it in the sand table which is perfect for using the train and airplane molds. The sifter is also really fun. We hide shells and such in the table and he loves using the shovel and sifters to search. So far we are very happy with this product...it did exceed my expectations. If anything breaks in the new future I'll report back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Set, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Beach Set in Bag (Toy)
Has all the tools, which are very small, but easy to pack in a suitcase for a trip to the beach. Just enough equipment for a mischievous daughter to bury a father in sand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 20-month twins and 5 y/o niece all loved this set!, September 13, 2010
Mom2TwinBoys (Columbia, SC USA) - See all my reviews
We bought one of these a few weeks ago in preparation for our beach vacation. We let our 20-month-old twins play with it outside and in the bathtub to see how they liked it, and they both loved it! The rake isn't safe for that age so we took it out of circulation, but the boys liked the other pieces so much they would fight over certain ones, so we ordered a second set. It got plenty of use on our beach vacation last week, and our 5-year-old niece really enjoyed playing with them, too. They are small but I liked that they didn't take up a lot of space and for toddlers, they were plenty big enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun, April 10, 2014
robin gilmore (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beach Set in Bag (Toy)
I bought these for my grandchildren to play with in their sandbox. They are sturdy and they keep two busy little girls entertained for hours.

Beach Set in Bag