Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Toysmith Deluxe Zen Garden
|Price:||$27.11 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.88 (10%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Deluxe Sand Garden is a version of the traditional Japanese meditative garden done in miniature, suitable for home or office.
- The garden is contained in a handsome 9-inch by 9-inch rosewood frame, perfect for desk or coffee table.
- The sand garden set includes a long-handled rake, a bamboo rake and a broom to create meditative patterns in the sand.
- Two ceramic cranes and assorted polished stones provide visual interest and a counterpoint to the garden's serene patterns.
- The set includes a 64-page meditation booklet with useful instructions and suggestions for shaping the garden.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Size: Deluxe Zen Garden
Top Customer Reviews
The box is well built, and sturdy. It comes with two bags of sand, but one is enough to fill the box. The rocks are not jade as advertised, but they are polished, shiny, and smooth. One of my cranes fell over at first, but I just had to pull one of the legs back and it stands just fine=]. The broom that you use to smooth out the sand when first beginning, and after each use doesn't really work how it is supposed to, but I use the back side, without the bristles and it works out well. The sand is really, really soft, and white, and the box is gorgeous.
This is an excellent product. I was so excited to receive it, and now I am so glad to have it.... FOREVER!! I love my new garden. It's fun, and you feel like you have an actual garden to tend to. It's FANTABULOUS... Mine is anyway... Other customers said their box was wobbly due to uneven legs, but mine isn't. If you do not purchase this Zen Garden, I still highly recommend getting one, although, this one seems to be the best one out there.
Pros: the sandbox is nicer than what I expected, the sand is more granular than regular sand, and the rocks all have little imperfections. Obviously they do...they are rocks...but I still like it, so it's a pro.
Cons-ish: I do not have any personal problems with these items, but you should be aware that the rocks look common, and I do not understand what the straw tool is for, but the bristles fall out pretty easily. The straw tool is not welcome in my zen garden.
Cons about this review: I do not know how to review rocks, but the zen garden has helped put me to peace with this negative trait. Or lack of trait. Or whatever.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While the product itself is wonderful in my office, the base came broken. Considering that I had waited for a week for it to be shipped (despite it being prime), I had no appetite... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Bill M.
Arrived within specified time frame, I was able to follow my shipment the whole way and am happy with the productPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Looks better in the picture that in real life. It looks cheap (which it was) but I was disappointed with the overall quality.Published 15 days ago by BlueDevil
Arrived promptly with all pieces intact. Coworkers spent the first day burying everything in sand with glee, repeatedly suffocating the cranes in the process. Read morePublished 15 days ago by lizffinindy
Bought this as a gift. It's very small but perfect for an office desk.Published 17 days ago by Jordan F.
This is just LOVELY! It's high quality wood and my 12 year old daughter LOVED the animals and rocks it came with, especially the little bird. Read morePublished 18 days ago by S. Marsh