Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Battat Sound Puzzle Box
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 10, 2016
My 1-year-old loved this toy! It was the first shape sorter she could successfully play with on her own. Not to mention how much fun she had blowing on the pieces. A rare sound-making toy that is not a battery-operated obnoxious mess. I buy it for nearly every baby I know as a 1st birthday gift.
on March 22, 2015
BEST TOY EVER! This toy has been a favorite in our household for over 10 years. It even amuses my older kids (8). Simple toy that will continue to amuses children time and time again. They seem to never get tired of playing with it.
on April 23, 2012
My daughter has to go to physical therapy and they had one of these toys there. After seeing how much she liked it, I ordered one for the house.

The toys make noises, and my daughter even figured out you can blow into them. This thing feels solidly built, and I see it being a favorite in my house for a while.
on February 28, 2014
I bought this for my daughter after playing with this numerous times at an ECFE class. It's great to help them with identifying some basic shapes and problem solving. The sounds that they make on the way down create lots of smiles and laughs. It was quite a day when she realized she could blow in the bottom and make it whistle. Unfortunately one of the whistles either got to much saliva in them or broke because now we have a dud. It's still a lot of fun for her to play with though.
on September 30, 2012
They have a few of these shape sorters at my son's nursery school. All of the kids gravitate to them, from ages 8 months to 2 years (the younger babies don't seem very interested). My son (who is 14 months) spent a good hour figuring it out, trying to sort the shapes over and over again. I finally found it on amazon (I wish they'd put shape sorter in the title!) and jumped on it. What's different about this sorter is that once the kid gets the shape in the right hole, it makes this super weird, cool sound as it floats to the bottom of the tube. The babies think it's hysterical (and so do I). There aren't too many shapes (3) so it's not super frustrating for them, and they like turning it over to get the shapes out (which also makes it into a sort of rattle).

This is by far the best shape sorter I've purchased so far (and I've purchased a lot of them!!!). Highly recommend.

I wish they'd sell the shapes individually. My son plays with it so much that we inevitably loose the pieces... So it'd be nice to have some backups.
on January 2, 2015
This is by far one of our child's favorite toys. The pieces are easy to work with and engaging, where they are able to do the shape sorter, hear noises and repeat, over and over. LOVE this toy. Thanks for the recommendation Amazon. I've never seen a shape sorter quite like this.
on April 16, 2015
My daughters first infant coordination puzzle, the rounded edges made it easy to get in, and the silly sound was a great reward for her efforts. She is now 3 and I went to pack away some of her older toys she has out grown and as I was packing away she discovered if she puts the pieces in her mouth she can blow to make the noise herself! We use them to make music now kind of like a harmonica.
on September 21, 2014
Great toys for kids going through the phase where they wants to out things in things. Makes a cool noise as blocks fall through tube. My 2.5 year old still likes it as well as younger kids who visit. His speech therapist has a bigger one with 5 pieces but this was the only one I could find.
on January 17, 2013
I initially gave this product four stars, but now I'm demoting it to three because the blocks no longer make their little whiny noises. Here's what I wrote before:

Before the noises wore out (about a month into owning it), our 15-month-old could spend seemingly endless amounts of time playing with this. Although he's too young to actually sort, he loves the sounds the blocks make when they're being pushed down, and frankly, from a parental can't-they-be-quiet perspective, I kind of like them too. As an FYI, our baby completely ignores the sliding disk thingies--the toy would have been just fine without them.

Now that the noises are gone, he's still sorting with it, but some of the magic is gone...
on July 25, 2013
My 17 month old loves this toy. He is not quite proficient yet with putting the blocks into the right holes, and that's what keeps him fixated on this toy- trying to master a new skill. I would compare the sound to a cat's meow, and since I love cats it does not bother me, but I can see how someone else may not like it. When I first pulled it out of the box my cat came running to investigate the noise, so she must think it sounds like cats as well...:) Really the only complaint I have is that there is only 1 block of each shape. It would be so much more fun if my son could "sort" more blocks than just 3 at the time.