Toysmith Classic Pin Art (Black)
|Price:||$14.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.75 (16%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pin art uses hundreds of moveable metal pins to create 3D images.
- The pins are fitted into a sturdy plastic frame that is both lightweight and durable.
- The pin art frame measures 5-inches by 7-inches, perfect for a bookshelf or table top.
- Pin art makes a great conversation piece, and is suitable for home or office.
- Not a toy. Adult supervision recommended.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Top Customer Reviews
As the pins are metal product is quite heavy and will not balance on its side or end when many of the pins extended so if you want to leave a display of a pressing you need to be sure a lot of pins pushed in.
If you want a metal version I would suggest looking for one with rounded pin ends and better build quality of look at one with plastic pins
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had one of these for years and enjoy it tremendously. Even though it looks the same, this one is a cheap imitation of the one I have. Poorly manufactured. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
I know I got a cheap one, but dang is this small and light. When all the pins are pulled back the whole object tilts back a bit-- should be better weighted to be good quality.Published 1 month ago by morgan
So much fun! Don't drop it though. Mine shattered and went in the trash. Cheap plastic.Published 2 months ago by Jessica Hester
These are irresistible to kids and adults. No one can resist picking it up and pressing their hand into the pins, and then their face, and then other random body parts and objects. Read morePublished 3 months ago by English Teacher