Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.19 shipping
Toysmith Li'l Gourmet Cutie Cupcake Baker
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This cupcake baking set is designed with small hands in mind, providing a hands-on learning experience with a little help from mom or dad.
- This 8-piece set includes a 6-cup mini baking pan, container of 200 colorful paper baking cups and an icing decorator with six interchangeable tips.
- Exclusive Bella Bistro recipes are included to get young bakers started on creating delicious treats.
- Cupcake pan is non-stick and dishwasher safe.
- Recommended for ages 6 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
A lot of fun and teaches measuring, bake time, and how to make treats!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Such a fun activity with the little ones. They felt so involved and the set is very adorable and seems durable.Published 2 months ago by Wendy Gibbens
Got this for my Granddaughter and she loves it, well worth it to see the beautiful smile on her face.Published 3 months ago by Bonnie McCormack
My daughter absolutely loves this. I paired this with ' My first Cupcae Decorating Book' for her 10th birthday and she can't wait to start baking!Published 3 months ago by X. Terry
The frosting dispenser broke during the first few minutes of use. Get some real baking supplies instead if your child is interesting in baking.Published 7 months ago by Ike
My daughter loved it. The packaging was nice and lovely to look at. The durability of the items.. not so.. the tips for the frosting were hard to keep in place. Read morePublished 11 months ago by LA