5.0 out of 5 stars great mini zen garden!
Published 19 months ago by anora soulshade

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, Really Miniature but Fun if You Like Small Things
Let's face it, this is not meant to really be a great tabletop Zen garden. It's 4" wide.

Published on July 23, 2012 by K. Groh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great mini zen garden!, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)
I love this little zen garden! The one I got was black, not a dark brown looking wood like in the picture, but I prefer the black anyway. Everything came as stated the package would include. I realized a little late that enough sand was provided for more than one filling of the garden's box and lost some of it due to overflow before I realized. After having a stressful day, it was a great help to have a few minutes to relax just setting up this adorable little garden. I love it and highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, Really Miniature but Fun if You Like Small Things, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)

So if you're buying it for a mini fun set (we keep ours on the windowsill in the powder room) it serves its purpose. But it has two major flaws. One, the rake is too awkward to actually make any kind of a fun rake line. Two, the garden is too shallow and as soon as you rake, the sand goes over the edge - no matter how easy you move it.

But, I like miniatures so this is fun to have just because. And my kids love it. But we also made our own in old cigar boxes. Much easier to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for employee gifts, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)
Purchased several of these for holiday gifts for my team. Small enough for home office or regular desks, etc. Packaged nicely and arrived before expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work desk, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)
Purchased this item as a gift and the recipient absolutely loved it. During the recipients down time or stressful time at work, they'd rake or strategically place the rocks around the sand box. They found that when they'd use they actually increased their production time, and actually felt less stressed:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)
got this for a gift for a co worker and he says he loves it so much! great while he's on sale calls and needs a distraction for his hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small desk, February 4, 2014
Just as described.

I read reviews about this and was worried about there not being enough sand for it. The sand I got was enough to almost fill it to the brim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it everything is great. I don't need all these words to get out what I want to say about this product, December 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my desk, August 24, 2013
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)
Just a little zen for my desk. It's the perfect size, looks great and several people have commented about it. Worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, August 23, 2013
Desirae (SAN DIEGO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)
This thing really is "desk-sized" It's about half the size of a book. It's pretty delicate, one of the little adorably miniature structures came broken in half..I fixed it with nail glue quite easily. I love how small and easy this little zen garden is. I would suggest it if you're looking for a small gift for someone, or for yourself. It's like a tiny version of the real thing which I personally find endearing.

3.0 out of 5 stars small, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Toysmith Mini Zen Garden - Colors May Vary (Toy)
It is smaller than I thought it would be. But it is kinda fun to have around. Just thought it would be larger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›