Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2011 1:09:12 PM PDT
Mikal says:
Toyrus has this for 44.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11845162

Save a few dollars or for those who dont want to pay full price upfront and wait to use a gift certificate.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2011 4:04:16 PM PDT
DJB says:
Thanks Mikal. I ended up doing that promotion but now I am wondering if I will regret not getting the Undercover exclusive content.

Anyone have an idea for the price point for each of the Undercover, Most Wanted, and Carbon exclusive content once it is released on the PSN? I guess I can always order them through DLC, wonder what the bundle price will be.

I was thinking something like $3.99 for each, and maybe $9.99 for all 3?

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 2:48:27 PM PDT
BAH says:
What content comes with the Toys R Us edition? Does it come with the Carbon exclusive content? I would guess that because GameStop has the Most Wanted edition and Amazon has the Underground edition.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2011 3:49:06 PM PDT
DJB says:
It doesn't come with any that I know of. I believe Origin, EA's site, has the Carbon one.

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 5:06:10 PM PDT
StreetSavage says:
DJB is correct that pre-orders through Origin will include the Carbon challenge series.

http://store.origin.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=718200&Env=BASE&productID=225974300

Chances are the Underground, Most Wanted, and Carbon challenge series will be offered as dlc down the road. I don't trust TRU as far as pre-orders go so while it may be cheaper I'll pass.

Posted on Nov 11, 2011 5:52:01 PM PST
Jocaju says:
This game will be available for $30 on Best Buy's black friday (ad was leaked today). Probably not the Limited Edition though.

Also, Uncharted 3 and Batman for $30, Assassins Creed Revelations for $35.

I hope Amazon will match those prices on black friday, but lately I haven't put much faith on Amazon's game department, even Kmart was having better deals on pre-order games, seriously...Kmart...

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 6:48:59 AM PST
Jacob Nunley says:
Jocaju, I looked at the black Friday ad for Best Buy and Target and neither had Uncharted 3 or Batman: Arkham City. Best Buy is advertising Assassins Creed Revelations for $35 and Target is advertising Need For Speed The Run for $38.

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 7:43:42 AM PST
Jocaju says:
@ Jacob

It's right there on page 5 of this link

http://www.2011blackfridayads.com/bestbuy/#pagelinks
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Need for Speed: The Run - Playstation 3
Need for Speed: The Run - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (237)