Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on April 5, 2013
These are not super solid - they are hollow in the middle (which gets playground sand in them). Nevertheless, they are perfect for taking the playground (having a few "diggers" for other kids to borrow is helpful.) They are not super fancy, but are tough enough and the price is low enough to make it worth it.
on October 20, 2012
I bought this for my soon to be 2 year old grandson. He loves heavy equipment, big trucks, trains, buses, you name, if it is big, he loves it. They are prefect. Solid and well constructed, he will get years of play in the sandbox with these trucks. If your little ones love trucks, these are worth the purchase.
on October 29, 2013
These toys are made of really lightweight plastic so some people might be disappointed but they are perfect for us because my son is less likely to hurt himself or anyone else with them if he falls onto them, whacks himself or us in the head, throws them at the cat, etc. No batteries means no annoying noises! and we can bring them in the tub (though I don't recommend the excavator for the tub). They are a big hit at the playground too. Santa will definitely be bringing more of these (probably the bulldozer set) for Christmas.
on April 23, 2013
I bought these trucks to help decorate a food table for a construction themed first birthday party for my son. He loves trucks, so this was a great theme because I could buy decorations that would become great toys later. These trucks are not huge, but for the price they are a good size. They are adorable and attractive. They are not super heavy, which may mean that they aren't super-durable, but I like that they are light-weight so my little guy can throw them around and not smoosh his little "piggies" (toes). The excavator is a little hard to maneuver, especially for my little guy, but at this point he just pushes it along the ground. He doesn't try to move the dirt-picky-up part yet. I'm hoping that it will loosen up a bit as it gets used.

For the party, I cut up some cake and served it to him in the back of the dump truck and I made the excavator look like it was digging in some pudding cups on the food table. Overall, a great toy. We will be having a lot of fun with these in the dirt this summer. I just hope he doesn't try to eat the dirt from the back of the dump truck now!
review image
on March 6, 2013
this is a good product as advertised and works as expected. Durable and stands up to a 3 years old level of play.
on March 6, 2014
These were a gift for my 3 year old daughter and 1.5 year old son. They are the perfect size for their small hands and very easy for them to carry around. We already had the large versions of these, but the kids had a little difficulty playing due to the size so the scaled down version was a hit. I would highly recommend these toys. We will be ordering more for the sandbox.
on May 3, 2014
These are just the right size - my grandson (age 3) was jumping up and down clapping his hands as his dad got the scissors to remove the packaging.. He immediately ran to the slide to release them and have them crash to the ground. He identifies the front loader piece as "digger Dan".... exactly what I was looking for. I got a matching set for his (almost 3 year old) sister so there wouldn't be any jealousy or fighting over them. .
on February 19, 2014
What can I say....my son absolutely LOVES tractors and trucks. He has quite a few and they last. You can't beat the price and the construction is pretty good. He's not gentle and plays with them hard outside and they really hold up. He still has one from a year ago and it's still going strong... that's why I got him this.
on May 26, 2014
Nephew got this in December from me and he just fell in love with it. He wanted one for Christmas and his mom was so excited that he had got this, she was happy that all her kids got presents. Dump Trucks are as Advertised. He loved these. He is about 10 years old.
on April 25, 2014
Great toy for the price; I bought it for a construction cake (although those are fairly big for a cake) and my son loved it; we took them off the cake and now he is using them in the sand box; very sturdy!