The Professional's Choice in Truck Racks
The T-Rac G2 is the most advanced fixed truck rack on the market today. Built with professionals and avid sports enthusiasts in mind, the T-Rac G2 has the functionality and accessories you need to protect your valuable gear.
Ladders, lumber, piping, kayaks, canoes and anything else you can think of can be secured safely and securely utilizing built in ARC cleats and aluminum load stop/tie downs of the T-Rac G2. A built in toolbox mounting kit enables you to attach our TracBox or your favorite brand of toolbox to add secure, weatherproof storage to your truck bed. The T-Rac G2 installs in less than an hour utilizing custom single-axis clamps with u-channel protectors and rubber matting to protect your bed rail. The new modular design platform in all of "G2 - Generation 2" products gives this rack the simplicity of a bolt together assembly while hiding the fasteners in an elegant way to ensure the rack looks as good as your truck does. The T-Rac G2 comes in multiple sizes to ensure the perfect fit for you truck. And with it's rust free powder coated 6000 series aluminum construction and 800 lbs capacity, the T-Rac G2 is the truck rack that will last the life of your vehicle and your next vehicle.
Features and Specifications
- 800 LB load capacity*
- Aerodynamic and quiet (features wind deflectors to reduce noise)
- Lightweight (55 lbs)
- Internal web structure on crossbar for increased strength
- No rust aluminum construction with dual stage powder coating to resist wear and match the finish quality of your truck
- Damage free installation (no drilling into truck bed) via single axis clamps – easily removable
- Aluminum heavy-duty load stops / tie downs adjust across full width of truck
- All aluminum ARC cleat tie downs
- Free toolbox mount kit
- Aluminum crossbar endcaps
- Utilizes TracRac's patent pending modular design platform to give added flexibility when transferring the rack over to a new truck or replacing damaged components
- Rack is available in multiple configurations, designed to accommodate pickups of differing sizes
Additional Product Images
TracRac is a member of the Thule Group of companies. Based Fall River, MA., TracRac produces a full line of cargo management systems for pickup trucks and vans. Manufactured and assembled in USA, TracRac products are functional and packed with unique features that enable custom configurations for professional tradesmen.
* When evenly distributed across both racks and installed correctly.