Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 6, 2016
Very informative and helpful.
on December 7, 2015
A great tool for helping me through affiliation process.
on February 22, 2015
Excellent
on May 10, 2014
I was told that I had Native American Ancestry and I felt it was true. Native Americans are born with an intense love for Mother Earth (Gaia). There is wisdom in their ways, wisdom that we can all benefit from. Even if you are not Native American it is always good to get to know people. This DVD is rich and informative and will open your eyes to fascinating a people.
on February 3, 2013
I haven't had the time to read this book yet. However, it looks like it has some good information in it.
on September 23, 2010
I received my order quickly and in excellent condition. And I learned to read the ordering material with greater intelligence; I thought I was ordering a book but ordered a VHS tape which I have no way of playing. Ah well, my mistake!
on October 24, 2009
Very informative
on October 14, 2008
This DVD documents on how to trace your Native American background. There are many people in America and worldwide who have Native in their blood but don't realise it. Well this DVD will show you how to find your Native blood. Recommended by anyone who is curious if they have Native blood or not.
on August 29, 2008
This DVD was not very informative. Every aspect of the research revolves around knowing the tribe that your ancestors came from. Most people don't know this information therefore the rest of the program is not very helpful. Personally, I thought it was a waste of my money and time.
on July 5, 2008
For those who want to trace you ancestory, this is a wonderful resource. It tells you how to go about it in precice easy instructions. The sources are vast and the instructions are easy to follow.