Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
• Provides a comprehensive and systematic description of natural and artificial tracers, analytical techniques and applications
• Presents modern tracer methods in the context of systematic hydrology
• Covers the entire hydrological cycle of possible tracer applications
• Describes major scientific progress and the latest advances in analytical techniques and their applications
• Includes detailed case studies guiding the reader through the entire process of tracer studies in an integrated manner.
An interactive book companion website is available at: www.wiley.com/go/leibundgut