Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 27, 2009
Peter Bradley Adams has created a wonderful, lyrical book of short stories set to music. He has painted a portrait in Traces that can be enjoyed by music lovers of all ages. Toe-tapping at times, melancholy and beautiful at others. If you enjoy this, please listen to his other works which are each different and enjoyable in their own way.

He is a talented artist and very enjoyable in concert as he bonds with his audience and brings you into the intimacy of his music.

Simple and complex - simply wonderful
on November 15, 2009
Truth is, I feel guilty liking Peter Bradley Bradley so much. His music is almost too pretty. I thought 'Leavetaking' was too much, and I loved that album. 'Traces' may not be as cinematic as 'Leavetaking', but it's just as breathtakingly beautiful. Backed by a great band including Jason Goforth, Lex Price, Matt Eskey, Bryn Davies and others, not to mention Julie Lee, Angel Snow, Katie Herzig and Caitlin Evanson providing gorgeous background vocals, this is a somewhat quiet, almost hushed, collection of stellar songs. Peter's writing just keeps getting better each time.
btw... if you get a chance to see Peter LIVE, do yourself a favor and check him out.
on November 15, 2009
If you have bought any of Peter's CD's before you won't be dissasapointed with this one. It may take a little longer to get familiar with it, but once you do it really is good. I can't be specific track by track, the feel is great, love the little bits a player would like.
on January 22, 2014
I originally had a sampler and enjoyed Peter's relaxing voice. I searched and randomly listened for other full albums by him and purchased. You have to try free samples offered on Amazon. You'll be surprised of who or what you will find. I never heard of Peter until the free sampler.
on July 2, 2012
I'm in love with words and acoustic guitar since always and Peter's heartful lyrics and guitar playing are just something I could listen to for hours. 'For You' was my first experience with him and I spontaneously wanted to hear more, learning that this album was his second. I certainly was not disappointed; the only word I think of is 'mesmerizing'. It reminds me a lot of my good friend Jason Mraz with a touch of Art Garfunkel, who are, for me, the truest and most beautiful artists, peaceful and enlightening. Peter is now on the same list. Thank you Peter.
on May 24, 2011
His other album is better. There area few good songs, but he has a tendency to write lyrics that are a bit on-the-nose and that tendency doesn't serve him well here. That being said, it's a pleasant album none-the-less.
on December 24, 2009
We heard one of PBAs songs thru a TV show we enjoy --SO we purchased the CD and we are enjoying it!
on September 24, 2013
Very enjoyable and relaxing. Love to listen to it while working. If you like any of his other stuff, you will like this.
on March 23, 2015
This is a superbly recorded record. Very pleasant to listen to, both in the foreground and background.
on February 22, 2016
First heard PBA with eastmountain south and have been supporting his indie work ever since.