5.0 out of 5 stars Tracing Your Irish Family History, March 12, 2010
This review is from: Tracing Your Irish Family History (Paperback)
In my 35 years of researching Irish families I've never encountered as helpful a book as Anthony Adolph's. It's very informative, well written, vividly illustrated and inspirational. I highly recommend this book to beginners as well as experienced genealogists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have book if you are tracing your family tree to Ireland, September 28, 2012
This review is from: Tracing Your Irish Family History (Paperback)
My wife found this book in our public library and brought it home for me to read. I didn't get all the way through it but found it very useful since there are so many web sites to use and details of where to search. She also borrowed a second book which was not as useful or detailed. I had to buy a copy of this book since I've been stumped for years on where to search for my ancestors in County Cork Ireland. I have a general idea but not specifics. This book should help me using Internet sites that I already have access to through memberships such as Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org. But I had no idea how to search in Ireland using their records and what is available.

Now I have a better understanding of what records are available for which years and where to find them. This book is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Genealogy Resource, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Tracing Your Irish Family History (Paperback)
One of the best resources for learning about Irish ancestors. Highly recommneded. This covers the widest possible range of resources plus a great review of historical events that influenced the decisions of Irish people.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to your Family History library, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Tracing Your Irish Family History (Paperback)
Picked up this wonderful resource after I previewed it at the local library. There is more than one title like this out there but believe this author does provide the necessary information better. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRacing your Irish Family History, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Tracing Your Irish Family History (Paperback)
A complete and through reference into Irish genealogy. An easy read and lots of great tips for the beginner or the advanced researcher. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracing Your Irish Family History, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Tracing Your Irish Family History (Paperback)
What a good choice I have made! I have to admit that I ordered it when I saw the full page pic at Part 1! The older girl is what my Mom would of called a "dead spit" of one of my sisters. The rest of the family are quite similar to us, so my curiousity knowing no bounds, I had to order it. I am SO glad. I have just started delving into this lovely book and am thrilled and amazed. I only wish--as thousands of others do--that my Mother had told me more: AND that I had asked more. Don't put it off, friends. ASK! And if you've any Irish, get hold of this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracing Your Irish Family History, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Tracing Your Irish Family History (Paperback)
Great book! I'm excited to dig further into family history. A must-have for genealogists. I would highly recommend this book. Love to make a trip to Ireland and trod on my ancestor's soil.

Tracing Your Irish Family History
Tracing Your Irish Family History by Anthony Adolph (Paperback - February 20, 2009)
$29.95 $21.81