3 Track Cribbage Board Game made of Billet Aluminum
|Price:||$54.99 + $7.21 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tracks and numbers are engraved into the board*Beautifully rounded and chamfered edges
- Board is polished to a smooth finish*CNC machined with hi tech machinery from Billet Aluminum
- Comes with 9 metal scoring pegs (3 silver, 3 black, 3 gold)
- The dimensions are 3/4 x 4 x 15 inches (19mm x 100mm x 380mm)*It weighs approx. 4 pounds (almost 2 kilograms)
- Equipped with felt pads on bottom(won't scratch your table)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In the next generation of this board I would like to see a hole drilled in the end with a threaded plug to use as peg storage. I may do this to my own board for transporting without risk of losing pegs.
I HIGHLY recommend this board to any cribbage player. It is a world class cribbage board.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Impressive build and finish. But I have to say, this is far heavier than I expected for Aluminium.Published 16 days ago by Captain Swanky Pants
This is an awesome board. It is solid metal and very heavy, each of the holes is smooth and evenly spaced, the lines and numbers are perfect. Read morePublished 2 months ago by I.M. Shai
Well made, exactly s advertised. Quick shipping and the employee I dealt with was very helpful and accommodating.Published 3 months ago by robert triplett
This machined billet cribbage board looks incredible. Everyone who sees it comments on it. It has nice felt pads on the bottom so you can use it on any surface without having to... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Erick Athey
This is a lovely, sturdy, well-made board, BUT IT IS NOT ANODIZED BLACK as all five of the photos accompanying the product description clearly indicate. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Kay Zachman
Great quality and unique look, much better than other cribbage boards I own. There is no place to store the pegs but I don't have a problem with just leaving them in the board... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Bill Brasky
This cribbage board is awesome. The only negative is that it scratches very easily. It would be nice to have some sort of protective coating to preserve the beautiful brushed... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Tim Gauthier