Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 7, 2012
Dealing with Type II Diabetes, COPD, morbid obesity and a host of other health conditions is challenging enough, keeping track of all the data is problem unto itself. This app allows me to track the things that are key to what I want to accomplish: tight blood glucose control, weight loss, HEALTH.

I was looking for an app that would allow me to track my carbs and not have to look at the other things I don't need. I also wanted to be able to track my blood glucose and insulin doses in the same app. I searched for a long time, looking thru the free stuff and nada. This app is inexpensive and does everything I want. It's been proven that people who write down everything they eat do better at weight loss, this app allows me to do that. I can also watch trends in my blood glucose and make adjustments accordingly.

Track3 also tracks exercise, which helps with the trends, too. It has great reports, I haven't found any problem finding the food I want to log. This is just an all round, well designed, thought out, planned app. I use it all the time and really love it.
on April 20, 2012
I have been following a lower-carb lifestyle and this tracker is the only one I found that subtracts the fiber and calculates the net-carbs. I gave it only 4 stars because it does not subtract the sugar-alcohols and does not list many of the items I use. I had to enter many of the products I use regularly. Most seems to be Canadian listings. Overall does a good job. I have not found another one that will calculate net carbs.
on December 31, 2011
I spent hours and hours looking for an app or a web site that would allow me to track what I feel are the essential data to track for a diabetic - multiple daily glucose tests, meds, carbs, and foods. This one does that and a lot more. It has a great database of common foods and restaurant specific foods and allows you to add custom foods as well as create a list of favorites for easy access. All features are nicely customizable so you can add more types of data as you like or skip data you aren't interested in tracking. I haven't had much opportunity to use the graph and chart capabilities, but they seem intuitive and useful. This also lets you set daily goals (like carb limits or protein intake) and see how your totals for the day compare to your goals. Another nice touch - it lets you define what you consider to be poor, good and optimal glucose ranges for you and graph the data with reference to these ranges. That's a small feature but one which says volumes about how much thought was put into making this a personal and useful app. The app is well worth the $7 asking price, but I admit it made me hesitate a couple of days before buying it. As far as I can tell, you do not have to be connected to the Internet to use this app, but if you are, you can email logs to yourself. I highly recommend this app, especially for those trying to get tight control of their glucose levels.
on October 13, 2012
For general use as a log of blood glucose readings and insulin intake - it works fine. The nutrition section has some quirks - especially if you consume more than 1 serving - it recorded only 1 serving. Would like to see a calculation feature for those who take a bolus insulin, the ability to -
1. automatically calculate bolus dosage based on glucose reading (Glucose - Basevalue)/ratio (typically 1:50 for Humulog).
2. automatically calculate bolus dosage based on meal carbohydrates: TotalCarbs / ratio (typically 1:10 for Humulog).
The program should be able to store these ratios and automatically display the Total Bolus for the meal.
3. Arrange the Time Selection (before breakfast, after breakfast) in time order, NOT Alphabetically. This would make it data entry easier. Setting the time range for each catagory would also help.
4. Make the body weight entry useful. I haven't found that it is logged, only stored. If you update, then the old value is gone, no way to watch trend.
A useful product, still needs improvement - worth the price of admission.
on December 26, 2012
This product had the most customer reviews at the time I bought it so I felt safe making my decision. I was looking for a convenient app to enter both my insulin doses and carbs, but also have a carb counter for those times when I go out to eat and don't have package counts to reference.

I was using an Excel spreadsheet I had created, but it was difficult and time consuming to use. This app has 5 simple screens to enter or display data. The Overview screen displays daily totals. The Diabetes screen lets you enter daily data pertaining to BS readings, amount of insulin injected, other medications I am taking such as Glucophage, program settings and the email utility to send the data to your PC or your doctor in tab delimited files easily opened with programs like Excel. The Nutrition screen lets you select from hundreds of foods with many values listed such as carbs, calories, etc. It even subtracts dietary fiber and sugar-alcohol values from total carbs. The app also lets you create your own food list for items not already available. The next screen is the Exercise display. It provides a short list of exercises to select from, but also lets you add items. You also list your weight on this screen. The last screen is the graphing screen that displays a pie chart for glucose ranges, a glucose summary chart and a glucose daily average bar chart.

All in all, it is a very good program. I must mention this is my first diabetic app as I was only diagnosed a couple of weeks ago. This app includes all the data I was entering on my own, but in a much more convenient way. I have it on my Kindle fire.

One problem with this app is not being able to enter old data. I tried to enter data from my first day two weeks ago and it would not save to a file. This app also needs an imbedded help file. While I figured it out, others might need a little help doing the same. My rating of 4 stars is due to not being able to enter old data.
on May 24, 2012
I use this to track glucose levels and blood pressure readings to be printed later to be taken to my doctor. I also track food intake.
on June 9, 2012
I was looking for a carb counter. This app does not have even the most basic foods like plain brown rice in it , if I have to add them on my own it is useless for me. Very unhappy with this app, wasted $7 on this.
on July 28, 2012
I has helped me get better control but it could use some modifications. I would like to take meds and insulin off the list that I do not need and it is difficult finding exact matches for some foods. Manual entering of foods is not savable in favorites. I really do like the app otherwise.
on February 4, 2013
Once the information is entered, this product does a great job of organizing it and summarizing the information clearly. My problem was figuring out how to use it and what the features were. Surely all the work that went into developing the app could have also included a small introductary section. It does take a while to figure out and find all the parts of a meal; this did make me more mindful of exactly what I was eating.
on January 13, 2013
This is kind of a pricy app for tracking diabetes and a little cumbersome. It has everything I want in the app but it is difficult to use and to make corrections. If you find you have entered any data wrong, you cannot just change it. You have to delete the entry and re-enter it or the correction doesn't hold. Maybe this is a bug. This shows data week by week. I would prefer a monthly option for glucose levels so it is easy to check them over time and compare results. Also, the glucose levels don't show the time of day which is important.

It does show nutrition values for each food item and if it is not included in the database, you can add it to the database from the label. I don't like that I can't save my particular insulin medication so I don't have to go through the list each time. I would also like to be able to add all items for a meal at once (maybe by checking it off from the saved favorites, instead of having to enter one at a time). I really don't like it and will look for something better.