5.0 out of 5 stars high quality product, delivers as priced/advertised
Published on April 13, 2011 by Rocky Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing information not accurate
Published 18 months ago by Manny

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality product, delivers as priced/advertised, April 13, 2011
it's okay for something to be pricey as long as you get what you pay for. this is definitely the case with these socks. i bought them for my pregnant wife because i didn't want her slipping & sliding on our hardwood floors. all the other options out there were lower priced but appeared to be of low/questionable quality based on various online customer reviews. the verdict on these tractionsocks after several weeks of use: my wife loves them and plans to buy more to give as gifts. i hope this positive review is still accurate whenever we next place a reorder. thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing information not accurate, February 8, 2013
This review is from: TractionSocks Non-Skid Non-Slip Organic Cotton Socks - Value Pack of Three Pair (Apparel)
I wear a 10 1/2 shoes and according to sizing info a large which I ordered would fit me. It did not, too small barely reach my heel. I had to return it. The construction seems okay and the material underneath the socks would not slip even on a shiny tile floor. The large size is the largest that is available in this item. I think an XL or 2 XL size if available would fit a size 10 /12 or a size 11 mans feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks but ordering color confusing be careful, May 25, 2011
Socks arrived today look and feel great. Thought I ordered white but got black. When ordering you select color by block and the name of color appears above other block. So when you order white the word white appears above block for black. Also picture shows grey and no grey available. Will keep and enjoy socks but be careful ordering to get color you really want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cut is WAY SMALL, March 12, 2013
We ordered Large, but the cut of these socks is so small, a child could wear them. I would guess the size large would fit a size 6 maybe...no larger!

3.0 out of 5 stars These socks run small, January 11, 2013
They show a men's sizes and I ordered a large but they are tight on the feet of the person I ordered them for. Being that they are elderly (not overweight at all) they are having issues pulling the sock up over the feet due to the snuggness of the sock.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size guides are way off, March 13, 2013
these might be great socks, but the size guidelines are way off. my husband wears an 11.5 shoe. i ordered the appropriate size sock based on that shoe size. even I could not have worn it - it was way too small. so i ordered one size larger - even that did not fit. wasted a lot of time on this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sox!, January 1, 2011
Judi (Bay Area CA) - See all my reviews
Was looking for sox for the men in the house to wear on hardwood floors - no scuffs. They loved them. Great fit, comfy -- and they will wear for Pilates and Yoga. Need to buy more!

1.0 out of 5 stars way too small, April 20, 2013
loveamazon (Van Nuys, CA USA) - See all my reviews
We ordered large and they are very, very small. They look more like a small. But they say large.

I am very disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in quality of sizing/design., August 11, 2012
Socks will not stay up or on. They slide down. Not enough volume of fabric in heel, no elasticity in ankle area. Material is okay.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, April 19, 2013
These are very small. I ordered large and they were not. And they shrink after washing. (Only washed one of the 3 pairs and it was about an inch shorter after washing than the new unwashed ones) The rubber on the bottom sticks to some of the rugs and on tile floor which actually tripped me (and I got them to prevent falls from slipping!) They do not come up high enough on the ankle (besides being small and tight on the foot) so they come off and roll down your heel. I'm sure I'll find some use for them, but not on my feet. Washing the car?

Rate and Discover Movies