5.0 out of 5 stars Big plus from the wife!
Published on February 11, 2010 by D. Hollands

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance poor warranty
Published on May 6, 2011 by Pontiac 428

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance poor warranty, May 6, 2011
This review is from: Trademark 75-hblanket Electric Blanket for Automobile-12 Volt Powered (Automotive)
The price was good but the blankets I purchased didn't last long at all.I used one and gave the other to a friend.I used mine 4 times in one month and it barely got warm and stopped working altogether after that.My friend had the same issue but his seemed to get warmer when it did work.The distributor,Antonline Has a no return or exchange policy after 30 days and the manufacturer Trademark was next to impossible to find a contact address for and never even responded.I'm just going to cut the cord and use it as a fleece throw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big plus from the wife!, February 11, 2010
My wife loves this blanket. With this cold snap she is quite happy to wrap it around her as we get into the car. It is a simple design (no thermostat, just plugged in or not) but the blanket has some thickness to it (it's not paper thin like a Snuggie)and is quick to emanate a warming radiance. It doesn't get too hot so you don't have to mess with unplugging it to try and control the temp. I put one in each car for emergencies as well as daily comfort. A good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit or Miss product, February 21, 2013
Based on reviews I got one of these, and for the price it's almost hard to complain. I seem to have received one of the defective ones--it just doesn't get very warm at all, though the fuse/led is good. Also, the measurements are overstated--it's closer to 50 inches than 58, and there's no excuse for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for the fast shipping and accurate listing, November 26, 2013
It was exactly as pictured and described. I am very pleased with my purchase as will be my friend. It is just what she needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am IN LOVE!, May 25, 2013
I moved to a part of Japan that receives more than 25 FEET of snow each year. Needless to say, this Florida gal drove with this blanket plugged in and on her lap EVERYDAY! Brilliant idea - thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold blooded folks!, February 20, 2013
Good size, long enough cord, soft texture. Perfect for keeping car temp at a level everyone can stand,and still keep those with colder body temps warm enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it., November 28, 2009
Meets all the requirements I have for an electric blanket. It does not get scolding hot, but I am not sure indoor electric blankets do either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
very useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my blanket, March 22, 2014
It is so nich to have the warmth on my body. My husband always gets warmer than me and does not want the heat on for long in the car so now I can use my electric blanket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed with this blanket, February 17, 2014
It has been a very cold winter. This blanket makes me so happy when I get in the car. It is not too hot - just perfect and so cozy. I plan to give these as gifts to everyone I love!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›