Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Card-Guard 82-9860 Aluminum Credit Card Wallet - RFID Blocking Case, Gold
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 8, 2011
Lightweight and holds a maximum of 12 cards. I had trouble opening the item initially and it doesn't seem to be a problem any longer. I would purchase this again.
on May 27, 2012
I love my gold aluminum wallet with the RFID blocking protection.I feel better knowing i have this protection against credit fraud theft.
I highly recommend the product to my family and everyone i know because, it is truely worth it,So,Go buy one at
amazon.com now and make sure the one you buy, has the RFID blocking.
on July 7, 2012
I suspect many of the positive reviews of this product were written shortly after the buyer received the item. It looks nice enough, but it doesn't last. The aluminum part of it looks and feels great. The card pockets and the latch seem to be cheap plastic. Probably no big deal with the card pockets, but sure enough, the latch broke after about a month of gentle use. I would have given this 4 stars (didn't like the fact that US bills folded in half won't fit inside) but I purposefully waited because the plastic looked so cheap. The poor quality is what brought this down to one star--30 days is just not acceptable.
on March 20, 2012
Very pleased with purchase. Was exactly as advertised. Very secure.Aluminum Credit Card ID Holder / Wallet, Light Weight - RED
on October 18, 2012
This is the 2nd time I purchased this product, Aluminum credit card wallet case. Both times within 2 weeks or less the clip close stops working so you cannot lock the case shut. Obviously I will not be buying a 3rd one, very disappointed
on November 1, 2013
This product is not portrayed accurately. The soft gold color is actually a garish orange and really unattractive. I was disappointed and expressed my dissatisfaction to the company representative, Kathleen, who refused to cancel a re-stocking fee (unless I exchanged the items) and absolutely refused to pay return postage under any circumstances. I didn't want an exchange since I felt duped the first time and satisfaction wasn't given. Find another seller.
on July 9, 2015
I had a wallet that was similar and costed about the same but did not have RFID protection. Also the clasp wouldn't stay shut. I ordered this thinking is was the same as what I had but it is much nicer.It is metal. This one is very gold colored kind of on the orange side. The clasp at first was very stiff and I had a hard time opening it but once I figure out how it worked it became easy. Most importantly it does not spring open on it's own.
on January 20, 2014
I bought this exact model a year ago and if finally broke.
Not a complete disaster, but the hinge and the clasp are both plastic.
I swear by them and everyone on my Christmas list is likely to get one.
Last year, I bought some rather expensive handmade leather wallets for CC's, but they are bulky and not used by the people I gave them to.

The ribbed top does help made it strong. I keep it in my back pocket and sit on it all the time. It helped me keep from cracking my credit cards and they are just easier to get to. Also, the bright color makes it easy to find and spot when I'm checking out.

I would love to find another all metal case - I used a cigarette case for years, but it was expensive. If this had metal hinges and a metal clasp, it would be very much improved.
on March 11, 2015
I like having all my cards in one convenient place. Had one before and dropped it on the ground and it broke, cards went every which direction. I keep a rubber band around it now to prevent that from happening again.
on April 27, 2013
I like the idea and I like the ease of use and how easy it makes it now for finding my credit cards and my ID without having to go through a wallet in my purse. But the stability of this product is "handle with care." It is very easy to break the individual "pockets" inside the case. They are made of a very thin plastic and tear pretty easy after taking the credit cards in and out of them. I wished they could make those pockets of a more stable plastic or other material that doesn't rip so easy. Once the pocket is torn or separated from it's position, that position is no longer usable and it will only then hold 9 cards instead of 10. All in all, I bought one for a friend and a second one for me just in case all the pockets give out over time. Just be careful in taking out a credit card or ID and pull it straight up and out rather than at an angle so as not to risk tearing the plastic pocket.

See 1 answered question