4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
The quality is very good and this is a lovely picture. It was well made and already had hanging hook installed on it. I would buy from this company again.
Published 11 months ago by Paula A Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Ready to Hang
Unlike the other picture I got from this seller, this one had no canvas hanger and I had to go out and buy one. That one doesn't fit...so now I have a huge canvas and no ability to hang it....considering returning it unless they somehow rectify the situation.
Published 5 months ago by dchase36

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, September 21, 2013
Paula A Smith (Methuen, MA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Canvas!, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Trademark Fine Art Wish You Were Here by Beata Czyzowska Young Canvas Wall Art, 30x47-Inch (Misc.)
Love the colors and the fact that it was taken in the area of the country i live in! Beautiful!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Ready to Hang, March 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars off to a slow delivery, March 14, 2014
but worth it I had originally bought this painting for my living room but when it arrived it matched a wall in my kitchen perfectly

$259.99 $101.24
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies