5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Professional Office
Published on October 18, 2012 by Joyalina

3.0 out of 5 stars It's no painting
I had higher expectaions for this picture. I expected it to be a "painting" like the ones I have bought for 1/2 the price from Home Sense or Ross stores... pictures that have depth and texture that catch the light in different ways. This picture is so flat... it's just a print. Maybe I should lower my expectations
Published on December 14, 2012 by Carol Unger

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Professional Office, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Trademark Fine Art Japanese I by Philippe Sainte-Laudy Canvas Wall Art, 30x47-Inch (Misc.)
I was worried about buying this piece without seeing it first, but was convinced to take a chance on it by the other five star reviews. Once again, I have total strangers to thank for something that I love! This really is a great piece: the colors are vivid, the canvas is stretched perfectly, and the light frame made it super easy to hang. I had it shipped straight to my office, knowing that I could easily return it if I didn't like it. That was clearly an unnecessary precaution because it was love at first sight! It really is the perfect addition to my rather boring office. It allowed me to personalize the space with a touch of color, while still looking professional and polished. I have already gotten numerous compliments on it from my co-workers, and it's only been up for one day!

For anyone who may be interested, I uploaded a couple of pictures that I took on my i-phone so you can see what the colors look like "in real life." Even on an i-phone and under poor lighting conditions, you can see how closely this piece resembles the product pictures posted by the seller. Highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's no painting, December 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, August 6, 2012
I was very impressed with this purchase. The painting was well packaged, delivered quickly, and looks exactly like the picture. The gallery wrapping is done very well and is perfectly square. Overall I highly recommend buying from TradeMark, their quality is some of the best I have seen of the Amazon vendors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money, October 9, 2012
After reading the ratings I decided to take a chance as I had never ordered artwork online. I am very satisfied. It is so dramatic and the colors are vibrant. I have it hanging on a yellow wall and it looks awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great painting!, March 4, 2013
ed3173 (Ventura County, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
Since moving into my new place, I have had a blank spot on one of my walls. I have been looking at retail stores and online merchants for about 6 months with no success. A few days ago, Ifound this on Amazon and was blown away by how beautiful it was. Then I saw the price was slashed by 60% and it was a done deal! I ordered it, and the painting arrived about two days later. It arrived ready to hang. I hung it on the wall and WOW! It looks incredible. In full light it looks great, but when I dimmed the lights, it caused the darks to darken and the colors to pop, almost like it was glowing. This was a great purchase and is going to really class up the joint. I recommend this to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars bad printing, bad quality control, December 21, 2012
The print was smeared in one spot and thin in others. The thin areas actually had the canvas showing through. I'm not expert on this type of item, but to my eyes the quality looked awful and ruined what was otherwise a cool picture. Would have been nice if someone had looked at this thing before shipping it to the customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Painting, September 29, 2012
This painting is everything is looks like online and more. It looks great especially if the wall you are hanging it on is a similar shade as the painting. It arrived on time and it was packed to handle with care. Honestly speaking I absolutely love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 31, 2012
This is pretty much exactly as it looks in the picture here. The only problem I had was that only 3 corners were square, the bottom right corner is warped. It looks so nice with all my decor expect that bottom corner sticks out away from the wall about 2 inches- We are trying to make it better as it seemed to difficult to return or exchange.
It was packaged very well- and was delivered right away-

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but warped/warping, January 24, 2013
We received this canvas as a gift through Amazon, and after being on our wall in the bedroom for about a month(which is kept at a relatively constant temperature) it has started to warp. A corner is roughly 1 1/2''-2'' away from the wall, whereas the other three are flush.

It seems as though another reviewer has had this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome picture, May 27, 2013
S. Brown (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this picture, which I put into my bedroom. It goes well with espresso colored furniture and it gives the whole room a very warm and cozy feel, just like a bedroom should be! It was easy to hang up as it is very light and already had a picture hanger attached on the back.