5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and High quality
Published on February 21, 2013 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars the painting itself was really cool..
The canvas itself has a strong pink background that just didn't match our living room decor. Otherwise, the painting itself was really cool...had to return.
Published 6 days ago by V. Loucel

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and High quality, February 21, 2013
I fell in love with this watercolor painting the minute I saw it. I love the bright colors and the sort of abstracted view of the continents and the fact that its on stretched ready to hang canvas. I've only had it a few days and I've already received so many compliments and inquiries as to what art gallery I purchased it from (a few gaped in disbelief when I told them it came from Amazon.com). This is really a stellar piece and I couldn't be happier with it. It's hanging proudly in the most prominent spot in my living room.

You can't go wrong with this one. If you're on the fence, dive in, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and eye-catching, July 17, 2013
Celina robinson (Soldotna, AK United States) - See all my reviews
My husband and I love to travel, so this is the perfect piece to hang in our home. It is simple but beautiful, and its size makes it possible to hang on the wall by itself, which is more dramatic.

The colors are great and match with our subdued wall colors, as well as our more colorful accent pieces.

It was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition, no complaints!

4.0 out of 5 stars Background very pink - but otherwise a nice piece, October 25, 2014
Amazon Reader (Snellville, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trademark Fine Art Urban Watercolor World Map by Michael Tompsett Canvas Wall Art, 22x32-Inch (Misc.)
Ordered for our office for one of my staff - didn't realize the background was so pink - thought it was more neutral. The piece is very nice and colorful, but just be aware the background is very PINK!!!!!!! would be a much nicer piece if it was on a more neutral background. I wanted the color, but didn't want the more girly look.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it! I bought this for my guest bedroom, October 17, 2014
Daisy1282 (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I loved it! I bought this for my guest bedroom.The colors are bright and vibrant. Now I have to figure out what color scheme would look best with this multi-color canvas. Overall, I'm happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful painting!, April 16, 2013
Anna (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
I LOVE this watercolor! I think it'll work well in many homes because of the vareity of colors. I only wish I would've bought one size bigger! This will be going in my hallway with photos of all our vacations across the world!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first buy!, January 7, 2015
Very nice piece of artwork, i saw some reviews claiming the background of being a little too pink hue, I find it to be a very mild pink hue. It shipped quickly and arrived in a box slightly bigger than itself, wrapped in brown paper. I have hesitated for a long time ordering a canvas online not knowing whether or not it will be what it actually looks like, pleased to say that this was a great purchase that looks just like the picture above. Very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgous color; easy to Hang, February 26, 2014
Lauren (Moline, IL) - See all my reviews
This was SUCH a fantastic purchase and worth every penny! We have been comparing prints like this one across multiple websites and finally settled on this one. The Stretched canvas looks perfect, and makes for a very easy hang. The color is smooth and I could find no visible faults. Furthermore, the way the seller packaged the item was wonderful. They left no doubt that it would arrive safely to my door without scratches or dents. Props.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Unique, August 16, 2013
I really like this piece. Its well done and the quality is great. I just wish it had little less empty space around the continents. My wall is the same color as the canvas so I will need to figure out a way to make is stand out more. Other than that I really love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, worth every penny, and very fast shipping internationally!, August 12, 2014
For how inexpensive this was, I get so many compliments on it! I ordered this internationally from Australia and it arrived within a week! It's definitely the feature of the room and worth every single penny! Looks very expensive and well finished on the canvas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece, March 9, 2014
The art arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The colors are exactly as they appear. My husband and I both find ourselves staring at it. We love to travel so it was the perfect piece to hang in our family room. We bought the largest one and I am glad we did!