4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great on Cream Wall
This picture looks great on a cream wall. It goes well with my dark mocha furniture in the room. The blue shows when light is in the room. With a picture this big, the only thing I would change would be getting a framed version rather than a canvas.
Published 10 months ago by Tim

2.0 out of 5 stars Color is off base
The online photo doesn't show true color. I bought this to put on a neutral, yellowish-cream wall. But the background has very obvious hues of pink. It looks just awful against my neutral, warm-toned wall. I love the design so I even tried it against a white wall in my boys' room. Still doesn't work. The reproduction is very poor.
Published 12 months ago by J. Flannery

2.0 out of 5 stars Color is off base, December 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great on Cream Wall, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Trademark Fine Art World Map - Navy by Michael Tompsett Canvas Wall Art, 30x47-Inch (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Item NOT as shown. It's a dusty pink canvas, not cream., December 22, 2014
Should have listened to other reviewers. The color is NOT as shown on Amazon. It is a light dusty pink background. I was hanging it over a navy futon and the navy looks good but the pink canvas on a creamy white wall looks awful. Amazon needs to update the photo to show pink canvas backdrop. If the item arrived as shown I would have given it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trademark Fine Art World Map, September 6, 2013
I LOVE this piece of art. The colors and size are so great! I used this as a centerpiece in a client's office and I would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality excellent. Packing, December 2, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. Quality excellent. Packing, shipping and arrival met expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 15, 2014
I have a bedroom that is decorated Nautical and this piece ties the room together. I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars But it does look great in my living room, July 20, 2014
S. Carlson (Silverton, OR) - See all my reviews
I wished I would have bought a bigger size. But it does look great in my living room.