Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on January 19, 2013
I purchased this knife for an awesome price and for the price I absolutely love the knife! It feels great in my hand. The only problem is that the handle is a little wobbly out of the box but you can fix that right up by using pliers to tighten the spike on the back of the handle. Great purchase. I'd recommend this knife to anyone responsible enough to own it!
on May 24, 2010
Got this to keep in my truck for hunting and fishing trips when I need to clean animals. The blade came pretty sharp, but everything was loose on this knife. The handle was loose from the hilt, the hilt was loose form the blade the blade was loose from the handle. I know that for $13 I shouldn't expect a premium knife but, this is unusable. Returned for refund
1111 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2010
i got my Jungle Master Hunting Knife in and i took in the field to test it out afte i sharpened it the blade was like a razor and held it sharpness very well. First time taking it out me and my dogs caught a good sized boar the blade slides in like butter the ruberized handle made it so my hand didnt slip over the blae when it was wet and muddy all around it proved iself through cutting my trail to awnser the bark to dispatching the animal cant beat this deal well constructed nife for a good price.
44 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2012
this knife stays on my belt 24/7. The blade did get loose after 3 months of cutting sapling trees being thrown into trees, cutting fishing line, cutting weeds and making cutbait. It only loosened because of abuse but I fixed it by tightening the bottom with vicegrips. Its dependable easily sharpened with a kitchen knife steel (the heavy blade really gets sharp sharp enough to fillet fish) and throws good to. I have bought quite a few for Christmas for family and friends and they love it just remember don't leave home with out it!
on July 13, 2015
I just read a review which stated that the first time it was used the blade broke off at the hilt. The reviewer even uploaded a photo of the broken knife. I had the exact same experience. First time I used it was to whack on a 3/4 inch diameter sapling to make a walking stick, and the knife broke in two. I'd be awfully nervous about buying that knife again. I am uploading a photo as well.
review image
on January 26, 2010
It's OK! It looks cool,and the price is right.It makes a good back up.It wouldn't be the first knife I grabe to defend my self with.It is sharp,and it has the chime to it.That means it was hardend right.The sheath is cheap!
on January 26, 2010
Well. . . i was really excited for this knife, and it came, and I unpacked it to find that the whole hilt (the guard, the rubberized handle, and the pommel/bottom thingy)was all ridiculously loose. I managed to make it all nice and tight with my friends pliers, but I have some doubts about how all that's gonna hold together in the future. Apart from that though, the blade is great, came reasonably sharp (not fantastically so, but I only paid ten bucks for the thing).

(edit) also, I forgot to mention that the blade is full tang. something I was looking for, but the specs/peoples reviews didn't say.
on May 15, 2012
think anything AT ALL sucks about this knife.Seriously, I'd fight a bear w this thing. I'd lose and die, but I'd leave him a few reminders. Not some turd chinese rip off, the mailman shows up with this thing and you're smiling 5 minutes later. Pretty dang good for the scratch, $12?? Hell of a deal. The sheath isn't a piece of poo either, not bad. Solid 5 *. it even showed up a day early! Buy it.
on July 13, 2011
This is a very intimidating and cool looking knife( look at those teeth on the back!!) and you will probably get some good use out of it. However, I believe the structure of the blade is compromised, since inside the removable handle, the steel is not the same width as the rest of the blade. I would imagine that it will not be as strong as a blade with a truly full tang. Despite this flaw it does have a pretty nice handle and feels comfortable in your hand. I am thinking of getting two of these, one for each hand. It also comes with a sheath that is not too bad.
on May 21, 2011
Recieved the knife in record time. The knife was in pristine condition. I am quite pleased with this knife and would highly recommend this knife to anyone that is a collector of classic hunting knives. Highly recommend this item.