Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.99 shipping
Trademark Poker Deluxe Solid Wood Poker and Blackjack Table Top with Case
|Price:||$42.44 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$37.55 (47%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Convenient folding tabletop poker and blackjack table
- Large design seats eight players comfortably
- Comes with player drink holders and molded chip trays for authentic Vegas feel
- Folds for easy storage and transport in the included storage bag
- 48 x 48-Inch green felt playing surface and solid wood construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
When set up, the folding table offers ample space for up to eight players.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The plastic chip holders are held down using hot glue, the glue was squeezed out the sides and visible. I'm sure this is common but their Quality Control should not have allowed it to leave like that.
2. The yellow card borders you can see in the picture are silk-screened onto the felt, the one I received had one where the this border was clearly printed twice, and the screen was shifted for the second print creating a blurred border. This is a common occurrence but their Quality Control should not have allowed that print to be used on a final product.
3. The felt was not cut to fit under the chip holders, so I could see it peeling up right at the edge of the chip holder, instead of going under the holder and being held in place by the same glue used to secure the holder.
I think this could be an outstanding product if they improved the quality. I don't know if the unit I received was an anomaly but it looks like they need some tighter QC checks. Otherwise it is a very cool product, nice case, good weight, good design.
- The felt top is nice compared to playing on smooth wood!
- It actually looks like you're sitting at a poker table.
- The cup holders are nice for storing your drink.
- You can place this on the top of pretty much any table and start playing poker.
- With the cup/chip holders and silk screened card location boxes, everybody's stuff is in a pretty uniform location around the board. It's obvious who is still in the hand. On a regular table things can start looking messy!
Now the downsides:
- It's not very sturdy. On the table I've placed it in, it hangs off the sides by a few inches and if you rest your arms on the edge it really bends. Since there is so much material cut away to make room for the cup/chip holders, there is not much left to keep the edges stiff. I found myself not wanting to rest my arms on the edge and this was a bit uncomfortable. So you either need a table that fits closer to the exact size, or make some kind of plywood base for it.
The "solid wood" description leaves a bit to be desired. Sure, where there *is* wood inside, I'm sure it's pretty solid. It's just that the entire table is not wood - you can pinch the top and bottom together and feel that it is hollow (especially around the edges).
- Fitting 8 people at this size would be a bit of a squeeze. I'm sure it can be done, but it's more comfortable with 4-5. With the cup/chip holders in front of you and the placement of the cards, there is not a good spot for a big stack of chips.
If the table weren't so flimsy at the edges, I would have been 100% satisfied. Now I'm not sure whether to make a sturdy base for it or send it back.
It seems very sturdy and durable, ESPECIALLY at this price. I wasn't sure what to expect for $50 (product+shipping) but am pleased so far.
i don't care about the 'Dual' sides. I can and probably will play poker on the blackjack side, just because it is not just the plain green felt, but also because the Blackjack side is on the inside, the way the table folds.
The main reason i don't give this the whole 5 stars is because of the cup/chip holders. I realize they need to be removable for those that want to use both sides. However, they fall out way too easy, simply when closing back the table. May end up simply super glueing (sp?) the holders to the table and just play on the one side. But all in all, that is not a huge deal breaker or anything. It appears there are supposed to be some little springs that may hold the pieces in, but some of the holders don't have the springs? Again, whatever.
It seems like it will be very sturdy especially if hanging over the edge. Granted, I still would not recommend putting a lot of weight on it if not supported by a table underneath.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty solid table for the price, had some jack-hole spill a drink on it the first time I used it but it cleaned up pretty easy.Published 13 days ago by captnd
This was a surprise Christmas gift for my kids, we love it. Great buy and the perfect product.Published 16 days ago by Michael Maher
first day, the black plastic pocket card holders started coming apartPublished 17 days ago by Paulo Marin
This item arrived sooner than expected. I'm stationed overseas in Japan. Just what I wanted so now I can take this table and have a game of poker anywherePublished 22 days ago by LaMarques Ogans
Being a card enthusiast I went in search for a multi purpose gaming top and stumbled upon this beauty. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Collin